Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just back from my annual fix.

What was the cost for a drink at Bugaloe at the end of DePalm Pier? We are staying at the Occidental with AI but plan on stopping by there for a drink or three.

Glad you had a good trip. Thanks for the report.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RK05 View Post
    What was the cost for a drink at Bugaloe at the end of DePalm Pier? We are staying at the Occidental with AI but plan on stopping by there for a drink or three.
    Bugaloe has a website with their menu on it. I don't remember exactly how much the drinks were but a small Polar was about $4

Thank you for your report. We always love to hear about the good and the bad. I am glad you all had a great time anyway.

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    XO~
    Thanks for the info on the wrist bands. Our first time there several years ago we were guests of Owners there and only sat at the bar. Since then she has passed away and he sold his 3 weeks but we have stopped each year to say Hello to Nelson who makes the best Brown Lady imo.

We don't want to break the rules or offend so we will for sure stop by the desk first and ask.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12