Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Just got back 12/10/2012 - Fantastic!

Sounds like a wonderful trip! Thanks so much for posting!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Teague, the post you read was an old one but I did want to respond because we feel this trip is a good value.
    The Black Pearl Aruba has a website that gives you a great discount if you reserve in advance. You don't pay until you arrive on the boat. They also rent snorkel gear for $20.00 for the week. They sail out of the dock by the Moomba Beach Bar. We have to say this is a quiet sunset cruise with snorkel stops-not a wild booze cruise. We like to party just like most tourists to Aruba. But there is something about a relaxing sunset cruise with just the wind and that beautiful Aruba sunset that is to die for. You lay on these comfy padded blue lounge chairs while they serve you drinks and talk about the Island and answer questions about the coastline and such. I think 24 people in total makes it like a private sail. The owners Albert and Joanne, feed you grille cheese sandwiches and make drinks for you while you relax and enjoy. Boy I wish we were in Aruba now-so cold here in North Jersey-EEEK!
    good Luck,
    Sean and Susan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12