Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Just Got Back...

Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    in the lobby is depalm tours
    i would book thru them, the boat leaves from the pier in front of the radisson, the radisson is right next door..
    De Palm Pier at the southern end of the Radisson property between the Radisson and the Riu

We leave on 8/2 for our 6th stay at the Occidental...can't wait. Does anyone have a photo of the new beach bar?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    I am staying at the occidental grande in October for my honeymoon. Besides the bus tour, do you suggest anything else? Was the snorkling part of the tour? We have the All Inclusive option, how was the food at the resort? Is there internet at the resort, and do they charge to use it? Also, any tips on items to bring? Thanks for the info
    Hi we did the bus tour last week 'discover aruba' this included 1hr snorkeling at baby beach. Definitely worth doing. Next time we go we will do the Jolly Pirates snorkeling trip.
    The wi-fi is $59 per week and can be used throughout the hotel.
    The internet for the hotel computers is $15 an hour if my memory serves correctly.
    The food was excellent. We book all of our al a carte meals on the first morning for the 2 weeks. The italian and carribean are the best. If you can get a Habachi table at Zen then this is very entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by SherryR View Post
    We leave on 8/2 for our 6th stay at the Occidental...can't wait. Does anyone have a photo of the new beach bar?
    I think I have attached a photo to this reply..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just Got Back...-img_7818.jpg  

ooo you made all your dining reservations?

I thought we were only allowed to hold 4.

Did you have a favorite?

(With the wi-fi how did you sign up for that? I think I want for the week

Quote Originally Posted by aaruck View Post
    I think I have attached a photo to this reply..

Never did an all inclusive so forgive my question

With this bar-- and we are on the beach-- we go to the bar anytime we want a drink? how do they know you belong to the resort? and getting the All inclusive package? I see some rates do not include the AI.- jsut a room.

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    ooo you made all your dining reservations?

I thought we were only allowed to hold 4.

Did you have a favorite?

(With the wi-fi how did you sign up for that? I think I want for the week
    Sorry I meant I made all the reservations we were allowed which was 8 for the 2 weeks. Every thursday there was a beach party so we eat at that one week and went out the other week.

The Italian was our favourite but all 4 were very good. The buffet (Palm) is also quite nice.

The wi-fi I didnt use but knew someone who did and Im sure they just arranged at the guest services desk in the lobby.

Thank you so very much for every ones replies. You all have done a great job with alleviating my anxiety.

Do any of you have more photos?

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post

Do any of you have more photos?
    Hey a few more attached but it will only let me upload 5 and takes a while. If you would like more feel free to send me a PM with your email address and I will email you some.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just Got Back...-img_7748.jpg   Just Got Back...-img_7794.jpg   Just Got Back...-img_7800.jpg   Just Got Back...-img_8306.jpg  

Just Got Back...-img_8287.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    aaruck...post the rest in your gallery.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaruck View Post
    Hey a few more attached but it will only let me upload 5 and takes a while. If you would like more feel free to send me a PM with your email address and I will email you some.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast