Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By DANNYO

Thread: Just got back

Marriott Surf Club

Just got back

Well we finally got to go back after alot of family issues and of course it was great as always.We stayed at the Hilton,just ok room but the deal we got was to die for.The weather was great and the water was nice.The Hilton property is nice with a few resturants ,we ate at them all with the deal we got.Went to Giannis and there prices for iTALIAN FOOD ARE OUT OF CONTROL,wont return.Went to Sole Mare and the food and prices were much better,in my opinion .Went on a snorkle trip with Aruba Bob and if you have never done this its alot of fun and well worth the money.When you get home they send you a link to get pictures of your trip,im not talking about one there has to be at least fifty.Thank you Stuart and Nevin for a great day of fun.We didnt do much of anything but beach and eat but thats all we wanted to do because we havent been back for a couple of years,anyway trying to get back in November if not maybe next year.Aruba our happy place

Aruba since 1979
    DannyO ...So glad that you had FUN and it was a long time waiting!

There are some other Italian food options one of them at Paradise Beach Villas "La Terrazana" (sp?) and the other at a private home "Anna Marias".
    Those 2 places although not cheap give a more real Italian dining experience.

Azzurro at Playa Linda get mostly good reviews.

Aruba Bob snorkel adventures are awesome and i am glad that you got to go.

I hope that you do get to go back in November. Maybe we can meet up?

Thank you for sharing and welcome back to reality.

DannyO- I am glad you had so much fun on your return trip. Thanks for the info on Sole Mare, not a place I have eaten at yet. Start planning your return

Danny O thank you for the review.. will have to check out Sole Mare

everywhere and anywhere
    Danny glad to see you got back to paradise..and posted about it !!!!
    We will be there the 2 weeks before Thanksgiving...maybe we will run into each other !!!!

sounds like a great trip! Even a just ok room at a great deal is well worth being in Aruba
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ