Aruba Beach

Thread: Just returned

Just returned

Returned yesterday from another great Aruba vacation. I was with a large group (20) and we had a blast! The weather was perfect and I really have no compliants about anything we did. The best dinner we had all week was at LG Smith's. The steak was cooked perfectly and the appetizers were great. We went on the Kuukoo for the second time and again had a blast. The food isn't great but that's not why we went! We also did the half day jeep tour through ABC tours. They brought us to the natural pool, natural bridge, highest point, rock formation and gold mine ruins. On Thursday night we did the Black Hog BBQ Bash. Again not the best food but they give you plenty. It's also unlimited draft beer. It's pretty funny watching the bull riding! Most of the time we spent relaxing by the pool and just enjoying the great weather!

JRFan,

Glad you enjoyed the ride. Sounds like it was everything you wanted. See you down here sometime.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Welcome home,where did you stay,whats the water like?Cloudy or clear?Anything new going on?

Stayed at Casa Del Mar and the weather was awesome. The water had a strong current most of the week but you could still go in. Senor Frogs is now open and that was pretty fun.