Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kent Gerber in Aruba

Great to hear from you,I know you are having a great time .Enjoy the rest of your vacation

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey Kent...glad you are having a great time.
    Any word on the accident of MJ chef? That worries me.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Hey Kent...glad you are having a great time.
    Any word on the accident of MJ chef? That worries me.
    When did that happen? Is he ok?

hello kent
    have a fantastic vacation, hope you and your family enjoy yourselves. Lisa and I did not make it down this year. We tried St. Marteen as this was my last winter vacation before I retire. Hope to snorkle with you again in the future

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    See a bad wreck this morning heading to snorkling and it might have been the one the chef at MJ's was in. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone at MJ's. Kent
    Kent can you give us any more details???

Smile

Mathieu Lucien Melenboer was killed yesterday in a auto accident. He doesn't look that ols and he was the chef at MJ's. That is all the details I know. I thought it would be front page in newspaper but its not even in the Aruba today. They said they don't put stuff like that in the paper for the tourist top see. In the Aruba dailey, they just put his picture in and thats it. No details.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    kent had a layout/expose' in one of the Aruba Today's last week.
    nice photos.

Heard from bully that it was a 21 year old that hit his car and he was thrown out of th vehicle, not sure what really happened as you will probably get a different story from everyone.....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Smile

My daughter and her husband flew in Sat night and got to the Marriott at midnight. This is the 4th trip to Aruba for Kasha and her husband Josh has never been here. We have been snorkling everyday. Josh is now like a fish in the water like me. He is loving every minute and the girls have been hanging out at the Marriott and soaking up the sun. We just ate at Tony Romans the first night and then watched the superbowl. I was cheering for the colts until the 4th quater then I switched and cheered for the saints. Last night was Gianies and tonight is Mirandies. We have been having the best weather. No rain at all. The winds have been stronger than normal but the last few days they died down a bit. I will keep you posted but sorry its always the same thing. Eat, Sleep, and have snorkle!!!!!!!! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Yesterday we did 4 wheelers again with a different group. We stopped by Charlies Bar and guess who I seen? Daniel and Heather. That was a big surprise!!! They invited me out to lunch today to a great local place with the BEST Columbian food ever. He will have to tell you the name because I will flub it up. Eagle Beach Boy and his wife was also there. We had a great time. Last night I went to Mangel Halto by myself and wouldn't you know, I left the camara at home. Seen a big school of BIG squid, Turtle, Big green eel and a octopus. Thats the way it goes. Getting ready for my neighbors coming in tomorrow. They have been to Cayman Islands but never Aruba. I really hope they will enjoy it. I don't have to worry about eating for 2 days because I took Daniels advice what to get for lunch for $11 and I think I will be good for at least 2 days!!!!! Wow that stuff was GREAT!!!! You will also have to ask him what it was because I have no Idea. Come on San Nicholas 44. Chime in!!!! Kent

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast