Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kent Gerber back to Aruba for 20th trip

Smile Kent Gerber back to Aruba for 20th trip

I just flew in Sunday night for my 20th trip on Aruba. I will be here for 1 month and its just going to be a month of snorkling. I have alot of guest and friends coming so I will be playing tour guide for a month which that is what I LOVE to do. I am staying at the Marriott Surf Club the first week and then I will be going to Club Arias for 3 weeks. The wife and kids stayed home to keep the lawn buisness going and they will be joining me in Florida after this trip is done. It was pouring down rain when I landed late Sunday night. Yesterday I took a family snorkling and we seen 3 turtles. The wind was calm and it was overcast all day and all the grass along the roads are green so it must have been raining alot lately. I probably won't post everyday because I will just be snorkling everyday and I brought a small cooler of meat from home so I really like to grill out so I won't have much to talk about. I really feel like I'm at home when I come to Aruba. This is such a great Island. Talk to you soon. Kent Gerber
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Kent want to meet up? I arrive Saturday. Would love to snorkel with you one day.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I'm jealous of all the time you get in Aruba - and all the snorkel time! Enjoy!

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    I am also Jealous of all the time you get to spend in aruba.... ahhhh one day....
    Have a great trip...

Where did you see the turtle? I'd love to see one someday!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I'm so jealous too. Have a great time. Tell Chef Gabriel hi from Liz and Charlie.

Smile

Dushiheidi, I would love to take you snorkling. E-mail me direct and let me know where you are staying and we will set something up. kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Liz, I will do that. I will see him tomorrow night.
    I seen the turtle at Mangel Halto but the current gets bad and you really need a guide to snorkle there. I have water scooters that pull you around so if you ever come to Aruba when I am here, let me know and I would be glad to take you. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

So so jealous...how you can spend so much time in paradise....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Smile

Jacki, I leave July 17th so if you are around on the 16th I could probably work something out. E-mail me direct: kentgerber@adamswells.com

Smile

Sunworshipper, We have a lawncare and tree buisness so spring and fall its non stop and summer and winter its off to Aruba. With all the snorkle tours I give on Aruba, its like a full time job but its a very fun job but someone has to do it. Ha! Ha! Kent

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast