Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kent Gerber back to Aruba for 20th trip

Who has it better,wife and kids staying home to keep the business going and husband and dad is taking friends on snorkel trips.Got to love it .ENJOY my friend you know how time flies when you are having fun.

Smile

Just think Dannyo, You will be here before you know it. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Nice little article in the Aruba Today on Wednesday,getting to be quite the celebrity on Aruba

kent,

have a great time, enjoy the snorkeling.

Aww!! kent I have to wait until March once a year in Aruba just isn't enough but alas it's the money factor. You always seem to have such a wonderful time...

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Kent, I would love to snorkel with you! Unfortunately, we don't arrive until the 24th....maybe next time.

Have a wonderful trip.

Deb

Smile

Liz, Gabriel says Hi to you guys.

Everything is still good on Aruba. Been snorkling twice a day and this morning was the best morning yet. The water was crystal clear. Seen a big school of jacks, then seen 2 turtles, then a really big school of squid. and a school of tangs at least a couple hundred. Thats why I like to snorkle twice a day. That way you are always there on the good days. Today I leave the Marriott and go to Club Arias for 3 weeks. Thats going to be very nice since I will be 3 minutes away from my snorkling. I ate supper on Wed. night at club Arias and they have a pizza night which is great! Anyone can go for all the pizza and sald you can eat for $20. Then Friday night I went back and they have wing night for $15. It was great. I know I got my moneys worth. I have met several people here from the boards and thats always very nice. I'm one I like to put faces with names. I will keep you posted but for now, its sleep, eat and snorkle. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

went to Charlies bar last night and had shrimp scampi and it was great. Since I'm only 10 minutes away its not a bad drive. Here at Club Arias they serve you breakfast every morning so I met Laura from Paris. She is very nice and has a nice family. They have 2 girls. Laura is going snorlking with me in the morning. She is on these boards and its so nice to meet some people who you just here about. They will be here for 2 weeks so I'm sure I will get to know her family better. The wind and sun is back with us. Last week it was overcast alot and rain at night. The greass along the roads are all green so they have had plenty of rain. I went snorkling myself this morning and saw 2 turtles and I can't believe how quick I got to Mangel Halto. 3 minutes!!! Thats all it takes. I am off to the airport to get some friends that are first timers so I will be back in the entertaining mode. Kent

Kent
    Got to say I a little jealous , you sure do know how to enjoy yourself. Have a great vacation.

Hey Cosmo, When can we snorkle again? I got some new scooters that are alot faster and better. Kent

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast