Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kent Gerber back to Aruba for 20th trip

If anyone has the oppurtinity to snorkle with Kent do it. I have been a few times and is still amazed each time.

Boca Andicuri, Natural Pool, Malmok, Eagle Beach
    I wish we could! We'll be there in early August and we're staying less than 2 miles from Mangel Halto. *cry* Maybe one day...

Smile

I took Laura from the board snorkling yesterday. She lives in Paris and we had a great time. She wants to go again so thats a great sign to me that she liked it. Check some other people in at the Marriott so I took them snorkling at Molmeck just to make sure they were comfortable with snorkling and the scooters. They are in their 70's so they really did a great job. Took then to Lindas Pancakes for breakfast and then sent them to Wacky Wahoos last night. I stayed at Club Arias last night for Pasta Night. Chef Gabrial does a awsome job. It was fantastic!!! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Boca Andicuri, Natural Pool, Malmok, Eagle Beach
    Kent, I will totally understand if you would like to extend your trip another month to take us snorkeling!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Kent, what are the snorkeling scooters you have? I've never heard of them other than from you so I'm clueless as to what they are.

For our next trip...What are your rates? Do you charge extra for picking up at resort? How long is the tour?

Banned
    Leaving for the airport tomorrow and looking forward to the Kent Gerber Snorkeling Adventure. I can't wait to feel those cool 90 degree temps. It's 110 where I work.

Smile

I don't have a charge set up as of now. The people just tip me whatever they want. The water scooters are Sea Doo and they are commercial and are $1000 each shipped to Aruba. They pull you around in thew water so you can cover alot of stuff. You can probably google underwater seadoo scooters and see a picture of them.

Tuesday evening we went to Mirandies and you cant beat the Grouper special. Thats always good there. Been taking 2 groups a day snorkling and its really been nice. Yesterday I wanted to rent a 4 door jeep for the day to take the 4 older people on a jeep tour. Nobody had one so I went on the internet and found out Smart had one so I signed up for 10 pickup. Nobodt was around so I left a note on the door with my cell # on it and right beside them some guy was washing a 4 door jeep from Top Drive. I went in the office and they had 2 availible for even cheaper than smart. I took that one and at 10:15 a guy from Smart called me and said we don't have any 4 door jeeps availible. Why would they give me a res # the day before and then not be there at the time I told them and then call 15 min later and say they don't have any. I won't be using them again but I will use Top Drive again for a nice 4 door jeep. Ate at Club Arias for Pizza night last night and its the best pizza on the Island from Chef Gabrial. Did the Island tour and ate lunch at Charlies bar. They had a special of pork tenderlion and it was so tender and thats the best I have ever had. Off to buy a cell phone so people can get ahold of me. They have a free phone to call the US at Club Arias for their guest buy to call local, I need a cell. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

XOBXDOC, Can you refresh my memory. Do we have something set up for snorkling or are you going to e-mail and set something up? Have a safe flight. Kent

Banned
    Kent
    I sent an email this morning but I will recheck, sometimes it jsut lingers in my drafts folders and doesn't get sent but YES, Tuesday we will be out front of LaCabana at 9AM waiting on you.
    Paul Rickards

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast