Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kent Gerber back to Aruba for 20th trip

Ok Paul, I have you all set and I sent your e-mail back. Safe trip. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckiesDad View Post
    For our next trip...What are your rates? Do you charge extra for picking up at resort? How long is the tour?
    Didn't get the answer kent??

Sorry about that Cinyo. I guess I mentioned I don't charge right now but people sometime give me a tip and I do pick up at the resorts so its about a 2 hour ordeal from pick up to drop off. I can only take 4 at a time since I just have a car.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Thurseday night we went to Madem Janetts and it was great. Friday was Papementoes and when the sun went down the flies moved in and for 20 minutes it was flies all over your food. I have never seen that before. Saturday was my guest last night so we went to Flying Fishbone and they all said that was their best meal of the week. The grouper was the special and it was the BEST!!! Jonic used to work at Rumbas but now she is at FFB. She is the BEST waitress on the Island so if you ever go there, ask for her and tell her Mr. Gerber sent you. I took Aquaman snorkling from Canada yesterday and it was very nice to meet him in person. Yesterday I went snorkling 3 times. I was shot last night. I ate at a Columbian place last night in San Nicholas and they lock the door and only let in who they want. There were some drunk guys banging on the door and ringing the buzzer to come in but the waitresses wouldn't let them in. The one guy washes your car and wants money and he makes your car worse than what it was so when he went to my car, I opened the door and asked him to get away from my car and he did. He was at Charlies Bar last time and took a dirty rag and smeared dirt all over my jeep windows and then he wanted paid. I shook his hand and went into Charleys. After we ate I came out and he was waiting on me. I kept walking and then he got right into my face. My wife told me to just give him a few bucks so I did and thats all he wanted. They say there is about 5 guys in San Nicholas who have their special places and they just want money. Its alot more scary at night. I am off to snorkle. I have some more people coming from the boards this week so its always great to meet people from the boards. I forgot to mention thet at FFB the mosquetoes about ate us up when the sun went down. Everything is green here so mornings and evening they are terrible. Later. Kent

Kent, I am new to the board and would love to go snorkeling with you. We usually go down the last week in july and first week of August every year, so we would miss you!! I have enjoyed reading about your snorkeling and scooter adventures. The restaurant reviews sound great too. I am a true pizza lover!! Enjoy the rest of you trip!!! Patti

Patti, The 3 best places to get pizza for us is Pizza Bobs, Lindas Pancake, and at Club Arias on Wedseday nights. Kent

Kent ,
    Your going to need a vacation from your vacation.I guess when you get to Florida you can relax.ENJOY

Smile

Hey Dannyo, When I get to Florida I will probably be doing alot of deep sea fishing. Thats almost as bad as working since you get up at 5 and till you vac seal the fish at night the day is over about 9. You can get some sleep on the boat since its a 2 hour run out and 2 hours back in. Its ok. At least I am doing what I LOVE!!!! Kent

Hi Kent, sorry, my ticker thingy is messed up. We arrive on July 17th and have a bachlorette party that night! I will just miss you. Maybe next time! Thanks!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Jacki, That sounds good. Kent

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast