Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Kent Gerber back to Aruba for 20th trip

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Hey Dannyo, When I get to Florida I will probably be doing alot of deep sea fishing. Thats almost as bad as working since you get up at 5 and till you vac seal the fish at night the day is over about 9. You can get some sleep on the boat since its a 2 hour run out and 2 hours back in. Its ok. At least I am doing what I LOVE!!!! Kent
    Kent,
    When you are in Florida do you do any snorkeling or thats just an Aruba thing? You work hard so vacations are well deserved.ENJOY

Dannyo, I only snorkle in Aruba. I go deep sea fishing when I'm in Florida. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    kent tell us of the place that you are staying.
    is it near spanish lagoon?

Clubarias.com Its 3 minutes to Mangel Halto. Its a bed and breakfast deal. Its on the main road in Savanta. Its a half mile south of the Valero station. If you take the street that goes to the beach, you would run into flyingfishbone
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Kent, is it on the water?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Kent, is it on the water?
    Lisa, it's not on the water but they do have a very nice pool. Here's their website: http://www.clubarias.com/

We've driven by it a couple of times. Looks like a nice place if you want to get away from the touristy stuff.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    wow, high end B and B.
    not inexpensive, very nice rooms.

Smile

If you guys try Club Arias, I promise you would never go anywhere else.

Sunday night went to a Columbian place which was good. Monday night was dinner at Club Arias. Tuesday night was bacon wrapped shrimp on the grill. Wed was pizza night at Club Arias. Tonight the chef at Club Arias, Gabriel has his parents here for a week and they cooked us up Mexican. Wow! That was some good home cooken. I took some more people from the boards snorkling and also keep taking the new guest that come to Club Arias. Been going about 3 times a day. Yesterday I saw my first big green eel this trip. He was right below me and it was awsome!!!! Later. Kent

Yesterday I saw my first big green eel this trip. He was right below me and it was awsome!!!! Later. Kent
    I hope your camera was working.

The beaches. Love the color of the Carribean. As my husband would say Lime Green Gatorade Snorkeling

snorkeling

Hi Kent,

My husband and I will be in Aruba Aug 20. Is there anyway you can give us driving directions to a good snorkeling spot? Were staying at the Tam. We do go to one spot that is past the airport. Years ago someone has given me these directions (Who knows maybe it was you) and we were most impressed with the snorkeling. I think I remember going past a brewery?? As you can tell I wasn't driving

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast