Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kent "Summer 2011"

Smile

Thanks for your kind words!!! Hope you guys loved the pictures!!

Today I was suppose to fly back home but I met a very nice AA agent down here and I was able to xtend my trip till Sat. I guess I have 3 more days in Paradice!! Not much is going on. Its just the same thing everyday. Eat, sleep and snorkle. I was snorkling the other night and we seen a big loggerhead turtle which was bigger than me. Thats the first time I have ever seen one of those big boys! It was sitting on the bottom so we watched it for a good while and then it just start swimming away very peacefully. Seen several big green eels this trip. The weather has been great but this morning, there is no wind. Talk to you later. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    what a lucky guy, 1st of all being able to be on aruba for over a month ant then to be able to extend it.
    so many of us live vicariously thru your postings.
    thanks for keeping abreast of of your really interesting sites while snorkeling.

have a safe trip home, glad you had another great trip

Same here, have a safe flight home Kent.
    Thank you so much for all those nice postings!

Hey Kent,

Enjoy those extra days and safe flight home. Thanks again for the adventure last month-the family is still talking about it!

Jeff

Hi Kent,
    It seems like yesterday that you got onto the island,yes time goes by so fast even six weeks.I just wanted to wish you and the Mrs a safe trip home.You made so many people happy taking them snorkeling they dont realize that you are on vacation also.I know you love it and it has to make you feel great when people just cant believe someone can be as nice as you are.Again have a great flight home Now back to work......
    All the best
    DannyO

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Sorry for not posting in awhile but it been pretty crazy. Been doing 4 to 5 snorkle trips a day including a night snorkle. Sat night was Madam Janetts and everyone says thats the best on the Island. The almond crusted grouper is the best. Sunday we seen a big manaray when we were snorkling. I talked to a buddy at the dive shop and he is in the water 7 days a week and he has never seen a manaray. Im glad I got to see it. I did get a pic so I will work on getting it posted. Sunday night was at Sultans again. That place is very good. We get the mixed platter so you get steak, lamb, and chicken and they bring the sauces out and its great! Monday I did see the fireworks at the Hyatt. They were really good but they only lasted 10 minutes. At least they were shooting of 5 or 6 at a time. I tried 5 brothers burgers and it was very good. It was really pricey for what you got. When he told me the total. I thought it was in Aruba and he said no that was US. Yesterday we seen a spotted eagle ray so that was great. Last night I took some first timers back to Madem Janetts and they were thrilled with the setting and the food. I am off to pick up some more snorklers from the boards. Kent

I was doing a trash dress session on the rough side by the ruins when I spotted a huge mantaray. My bride was so excited and her hubby was screaming as it was his first time. It was huge as it came up to the surface with its big flaps and then spun around and left. It was amazing to see. Shortly after a green back turtle was spotted at the surface too. Great corner to watch for sea creatures. I always wondered if I could snorkel there it would be heaven...Bad thing is I had my camera on me but due to the excitement I never shot an image
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Hi Kent,

I just wanted to write to tell you that snorkeling with you while we were in Aruba was a true highlight of our trip! We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to meet you. Your knowledge of the area was awesome and the coral was phenominal. Best of all, the photos that you took were priceless! I have had a blast showing them off to all of our family. I will highly recommend you to anyone that I hear is heading to Aruba. Thanks for making our family vacation so memorable!

The Darlings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kent "Summer 2011"-wayne-tammy-024.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum tdarling

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Kent,
    Have a great time on your extra days, and safe trip back. Thanks again for the great snorkeling at Mangel Halto. It is one of my favorite memories of our last trip.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast