Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kent "Summer 2011"

Smile

Thats probably why I love to meet people from the boards. They are sooo kind and have soooo many nice things to say! Thanks alot!!!

The party is over!! I made it home late Sat night and the fvirst class seats coming home were great!!!
    I really enjoyed this trip to Aruba! I got the priviledge of meeting sooo many people from these boards and that was the highlight of this trip. Another highlight was getting some lobsters, fish , squid, and stone crabs when we would night snorkle and we had sooo many cook outs, it was great!
    Also staying at Club Arias was awsome!!!! The staff and the small 10 room bed and Breakfast was the best! You never had to get up early for a chair at the pool. You could have your pick anytime you wanted! If you ever want to come a few days early to extend your stay with your timeshare or if you want to come a few days early to get a better price on your air ticket, this is the place to stay. Go to Clubarias.com to check it out.
    At the end of my trip I ate at Barefoot Bar and grill and that is a sweet place. We had the creamcheese and mando sauce grouper and it was the BEST!!! I also went to Jads down at Baby Beach for lunch and that was great!! Fish sandwich and a chocolate smoothe. It doesn't get ant better than that!! Also went to the Old Fishermans place down town for the first time and the shrimp were Awesome!!
    I can't wait for my 24th trip in Jan so I might have to sneek back down in Sept.
    I hope people didn't get bored with my post because most days it was eat, sleep and snorkle!!!!!! Have a great rest of the summer!!!
    Kent Gerber
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Thats probably why I love to meet people from the boards. They are sooo kind and have soooo many nice things to say! Thanks alot!!!

The party is over!! I made it home late Sat night and the fvirst class seats coming home were great!!!
    I really enjoyed this trip to Aruba! I got the priviledge of meeting sooo many people from these boards and that was the highlight of this trip. Another highlight was getting some lobsters, fish , squid, and stone crabs when we would night snorkle and we had sooo many cook outs, it was great!
    Also staying at Club Arias was awsome!!!! The staff and the small 10 room bed and Breakfast was the best! You never had to get up early for a chair at the pool. You could have your pick anytime you wanted! If you ever want to come a few days early to extend your stay with your timeshare or if you want to come a few days early to get a better price on your air ticket, this is the place to stay. Go to Clubarias.com to check it out.
    At the end of my trip I ate at Barefoot Bar and grill and that is a sweet place. We had the creamcheese and mando sauce grouper and it was the BEST!!! I also went to Jads down at Baby Beach for lunch and that was great!! Fish sandwich and a chocolate smoothe. It doesn't get ant better than that!! Also went to the Old Fishermans place down town for the first time and the shrimp were Awesome!!
    I can't wait for my 24th trip in Jan so I might have to sneek back down in Sept.
    I hope people didn't get bored with my post because most days it was eat, sleep and snorkle!!!!!! Have a great rest of the summer!!!
    Kent Gerber
    How could we EVER get bored with your posts???? I love reading them, and I hope someday you'll be down in October when we go!!!

kent, what are your dates in jan? arrive jan 3rd, skip september i'm returning oct 8th.
    the couple mornings with you were great, i never would have gone to mango to snorkle, actually kent knows the rees and coral like a road!!!
    my nephews and other members had a great time, let you off the hook with my other 15 family member's. ha ha. the forum members that are not familiar with kent, it's an experience. looking forward to night snorkle!!!
    ricky

Smile

Thanks Ricky! I had a blast with your crew! I plan on a fast trip Sept 8th after my boy gets married on Sept 4th and then I have tickets for Jan 25 thru March 10th. Take care! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567