Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: La Cabana and the Renaissance - Long Report

Aruba since 1979
    while you are in AUA over the holidays..........stop by the poop treatment place and drop off your business card.

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    I've designed and constructed lots of treatment plants over nearly four decades. I hereby offer my services to rectify the sh|t smell (for a reasonable fee, of course).

It's people dropping off their business that caused the smell in the first place. Oh, wait, business card.............

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    while you are in AUA over the holidays..........stop by the poop treatment place and drop off your business card.

Well, I'm sure it will be all cleared up by next weekend. Because that's when we arrive! I can't wait! We are spending a week at La Cabana like we do every December. This time, however, we are bringing 3 other couple. It's their first time to Aruba, and I'm hoping it all goes perfectly. I want them to love the island as much as we do. Of course, we are all coming from WI where the high temperature will be 16 degrees tomorrow, so I think they can take a bit of a smell and 80's and not complain very much

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123