Aruba Beach
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Live in Aruba from 4/18-24th

Ok, one last story. I returned from my walk yesterday and went into the gift shop to buy my after walk gatoraide. I then selected a nice Ritz collared shirt to buy, I buy one each trip so I am starting to get a nice collection of them. So I walk to the register to be greeted by Vianny with her typical smile asking me how my day was going. When I ask to charge the shirt to my room she says, I am sorry I can't do that for you today. I asked why and she said with a huge smile, "because I am going to give you the shirt as a gift" To which I replied, seriously, your kidding me. She said no, its my treat for you, you buy them all the time and I want to give you this as a gift. I was in total shock! I then said, okay if you are going to give me the shirt for free (80) I am going to give you a really nice tip. To which she responded, you can't pay for a gift. I gave her the biggest hug, Vianny you are so sweet! I can't wait to see you again this summer.

From the housekeeping, to the cashiers at the stores to the wonderful employees at all the Restaurants, everyone at the Ritz makes my stay incredibly special, they never stopping amazing me.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 04-25-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Safe travels home ! Thanks for sharing your trip !

Safe home

Wow!!! now that was very nice of her. So now you will have to go back again June...
    It is so amazing how people treat you in Aruba. Once you meet them they treat you like their own family.
    I would actually go to one of theirs houses for a visit before some of my own "family"
    Treasure your gift..... when you wear and people say "nice shirt" tell them .... Only in Aruba.

Amazing staff have done wonders to make sure your trip was amazing! That's so cool. I bet your little boy was just thrilled to see you
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I would like to thank all of you for coming with me to Aruba last week, I had a blast! It is nice to be home to see the family. I am not sure if I my son was more excited to see me or to see what I brought him back from Aruba. He had 3 presents, 2 from me and one from Sebastian at the Ritz- Sebastian bought my son a spider-man toy because my son loves him....My son calls Sebastian his best friend, lol.

It was my first solo trip to Aruba but probably not my last- I will escape to the wonderful Island of Aruba any time possible, and I am hoping June will be my next rendition of "live in Aruba" but only time will tell what my finances look like.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Happy for you that your solo trip turned out to be such a wonderful experience!

Thanks again for keeping us in the loop and the photos you posted. It has been fun.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome home

i am sure that your son was happy to see you AND his souvenirs!

i hope your finances prove good and you are able to make the return trip.

thanks for the ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I would like to thank all of you for coming with me to Aruba last week, I had a blast! It is nice to be home to see the family. I am not sure if I my son was more excited to see me or to see what I brought him back from Aruba. He had 3 presents, 2 from me and one from Sebastian at the Ritz- Sebastian bought my son a spider-man toy because my son loves him....My son calls Sebastian his best friend, lol.

It was my first solo trip to Aruba but probably not my last- I will escape to the wonderful Island of Aruba any time possible, and I am hoping June will be my next rendition of "live in Aruba" but only time will tell what my finances look like.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011