Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Live in Aruba from 4/18-24th

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    What started out bumpy turned into a smooth flight for you down there. Glad JetBlue was so generous.

Enjoy Aruba and greeting to my Palm Beach area!

I just returned from dinner at Bugaloe. It was a very nice start to my vacation. I sat at the bar and chatted with a couple from NYC who were staying at the Hyatt. I enjoyed a very good Caesar salad and a cheese pizza and a couple of very tasty bacardi and cokes. The sunset was absent because of the clouds that rolled in late in the day but I still could not picture a better view to start my vacation off. I am relaxing on my balcony currently getting ready to go and gamble in the next couple of hours.

Great first day !! Enjoy your trip. Out of my 3 wks in Aruba , I'm usually there for a week by myself and love it !

So glad the JetBlue snafu worked in your favor and that you are now enjoying your solo vacay. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your stay!

p.s. I will be doing a solo half+ week next month but not in Aruba! We had one of those bonus Interval weeks that was about to expire so decided to use it at Fort Lauderdale Beach, about 20/30 minutes from home LOL, since DH couldn't take the full week off and I have a must do meeting one night. DH will arrive in time to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary so all is good.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks for taking us along your vacation. In my mind, I can picture the serene view out to the ocean at Bugaloe. Perfect start!

Aruba since 1979
    a very very FULL day indeed.

looking forward to tomorrow's story.

thanks so much for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I just returned from dinner at Bugaloe. It was a very nice start to my vacation. I sat at the bar and chatted with a couple from NYC who were staying at the Hyatt. I enjoyed a very good Caesar salad and a cheese pizza and a couple of very tasty bacardi and cokes. The sunset was absent because of the clouds that rolled in late in the day but I still could not picture a better view to start my vacation off. I am relaxing on my balcony currently getting ready to go and gamble in the next couple of hours.

Just got back to my room much earlier than I really wanted to but I have been up since 3am with only a couple of hours of sleep yesterday. I enjoyed cards tonight but did not win...I was going to head back out and play some blackjack but I think I am just going to relax and play on the computer for a bit before crashing.

I am meeting my good friend tomorrow for dinner/drinks. I am not sure if we are going to Barneys or Bingo but it will be one of them and I will report how it goes.

Great Start to your trip!! Especially getting the earlier and more direct flight to Aruba. Keep those reports coming, but be sure to take time to relax and kick back.

Awesome deal on the direct flight. Enjoy those naps...I'm jealous!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Glad you had a good evening with the exception of donating...
    Enjoy your day... may it be full of sunshine, limit clouds and more sunshine.
    Hopefully they will return your unwanted donations.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast