Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Live in Aruba from 4/18-24th

Love the photos! Thanks for sharing
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Here is an example or why I enjoy staying at the Ritz and feel like I am always coming home when I am here.

I was sitting at dinner last night with Greg @ Solanio and were talking about my last stay in Feb when he put it all together who I was, and who my family is despite them not being here. To make it more impressive, Greg was not serving us in Feb, our good friend Sebastian was. He remembered us because Sebastian purchased my 6yr old son hair gel to spike his hair like Sebastian does. Little things like this are really what makes you feel special at the Ritz. A gentleman that never waited on us remembers us.....awesome service here for sure.

Ck1 I just sent some pictures to Andrea from the Moomba area, I am sure she will post them at some point today.

I just returned from another great walk. This trip I walked the beach and took some amazing photos. I ended up walking all the way to Tierra Del Sol and back. The grounds at Tierra are really pretty.
    I am having such a nice relaxing vacation. My only complaint is the blister on my foot from walking 20 odd miles in the last 3 days. Today could be a good day for a nap, lol.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks for taking the time and taking all the photos, Aruba4ever.
    Glad you enjoyed your long walks, taking pictures, discovering a bit more of Aruba. Sounds like a great day ~ minus the blister!

Oh, Arashi Beach, thanks for letting me know. I have been there but only to take some pictures. Didn't recognize it right away. Beautiful and serene area.

Aruba since 1979

More photos from Aruba4Ever

Live in Aruba from 4/18-24th-img_1741.jpgLive in Aruba from 4/18-24th-img_1740.jpg

I just returned from another excellent meal at the Divi Bar @ the Ritz. I am not sure what made it better, the excellent shrimp cocktail, plus an excellent burger or the 2 gentleman that assisted me tonight with my meal. Sebastian as always was a pleasure to chat with and have as a server, and one of my new favorites Greg was also their at the bar. Between the two of them, I felt well taking care of. The head Chef of the Ritz, Stephen Towes (spelling) stopped by to chat as well. I have met him on a couple of different occasions and he recognized me sitting at the bar.

I need to play powerball when I get home so I can just give up working and move here, lol. And when I say here, I don't mean Aruba, I mean the Ritz specifically

The above photos were from Moomba beach, the first was as if you were looking towards the Ritz and the other is as if you were seated at their table looking out on the water. There may be a couple more posted looking in the other direction as well. Thanks again Andrea!

Aruba since 1979
    you are welcome

i have another photo to post for you and i cannot seem to get it to post.
    will use my husband's computer in a bit to try.

the staff at divi bar sounds top notch

thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    The above photos were from Moomba beach, the first was as if you were looking towards the Ritz and the other is as if you were seated at their table looking out on the water. There may be a couple more posted looking in the other direction as well. Thanks again Andrea!

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks for taking those photos and for the description, Aruba4ever. It's very much appreciated and brings back great memories!

I remember those large rocks, have been sitting on them next to Moomba's Bar.

It's nice to see that the view towards the ocean and the pier is not blocked by umbrellas, water sports equipment etc.

Glad you had a pleasant meal at the Ritz in great company.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast