Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Live report 5/1-5/14

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Great trip report! Fun to read.

Eduardo's smoothies look sooo delicious! I think I would have one or two daily!

Here is a link with more pics! Droooool!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...a.html#REVIEWS

Aruba since 1979
    in culinary and culture i created an EDUARDOS thread and moved the related postings.

now back on to kempartos "aruba story"

and it is OK to wander off topic now and again....it keeps me on my toes.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Excited for you to have a great trip! Love to watch the island wake up, my favorite time of day in Aruba Sounds like the new system at airport is pretty good, especially for us folks who always pick the wrong line (lol)...

Morning. Do any of you know where I can rent snorkel equipment, ideally for a few days? I'll update the report later, right now we are going to head out and putz around the island as the kids don't want to "just lay around on the beach all day again". Can you imagine??!!

Walt- let's definitely meet up. We will be obliging the kids this week, they will depart Saturday and then we are free to do what we want. I'll pm you later in the week. Tonight Joyride is playing at Bugaloe 7-10 and we are hoping to get down there.

Try Pelican Pier, I'm not positive but I think they do. If not there maybe the place in front of the Hyatt?
    Not sure when, but we will be back

We have rented equipment before but it was only for a few hours from a place near Baby Beach. Maybe try the PL concierge. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Just a note on Bugaloe tonight, get there a little early or maybe even email them for a reservation if yoy arent going to be around Palm today. They get pretty busy on Tuesday nights. Enjoy Joyride, they are my favorite.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Thanks for the info Tracey. I'm going to check out pelican pier, but I don't think they do long term rentals. I'll post back later w info.

Quote Originally Posted by kemperato View Post
    Morning. Do any of you know where I can rent snorkel equipment, ideally for a few days?
    Ask the concierge at your resort - they may rent snorkel gear.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    check Aqua Windies for multi day snorkeling gear rentals. top notch gear, fair prices, and they are clean.

they are located in the lo rise area.https://www.google.com/maps/@12.5442998,-70.0600443,17z
    Quote Originally Posted by kemperato View Post
    Morning. Do any of you know where I can rent snorkel equipment, ideally for a few days? I'll update the report later, right now we are going to head out and putz around the island as the kids don't want to "just lay around on the beach all day again". Can you imagine??!!

Walt- let's definitely meet up. We will be obliging the kids this week, they will depart Saturday and then we are free to do what we want. I'll pm you later in the week. Tonight Joyride is playing at Bugaloe 7-10 and we are hoping to get down there.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast