Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Live report 5/1-5/14

At airport now. Arrived 3 hours early. Took about 30 mins to get through all points up to US security, which included about 15 mins of duty free shopping. Then 40 mins to get through the us security check. Never have seen the line at a standstill like that. It was very warm. Having my last bright, watching the happy arrivers and trying not to cry about it We will begin boarding in about 25 minutes. When I get home I will assemble some kind of an overview of our highlights and new things discovered this trip. Thanks all for coming along in spirit.

Aruba since 1979
    thank you!!

safe and easy travels.
    Quote Originally Posted by kemperato View Post
    At airport now. Arrived 3 hours early. Took about 30 mins to get through all points up to US security, which included about 15 mins of duty free shopping. Then 40 mins to get through the us security check. Never have seen the line at a standstill like that. It was very warm. Having my last bright, watching the happy arrivers and trying not to cry about it We will begin boarding in about 25 minutes. When I get home I will assemble some kind of an overview of our highlights and new things discovered this trip. Thanks all for coming along in spirit.

Thank you for taking us on your vacation.. Safe travels and looking forward to more.

hope you had a great flight!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567