Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Live at the Ritz

Today could not have gone any better. I was up well rested at 2:30 and was picked up and at h airport by 4:20 sitting at my gate. The extra space seeting on JetBlue gets you into a FAST security line, I was thru in less than 1 minute.
    The flight was perfect as I slept thru the entire thing. I was at the hotel and checked into the Ritz by 1:15 and my flight landed at 12:30. The Ritz is amazing as always. I booked the cheapest room possible and was upgraded at check-in to an oceanfront room with a perfect view.
    I am drinking (swilling) my first of many Bacardi and cokes. I had a welcome drink as well they offered at checkin so it could be a tuff first day, lol.

Chuck, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. Enjoy your day today.

I just had a great lunch at Madero. I had the Madero Club with Fries- It was basically a turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato with an amazing avacrdo spread that tasted great. Getting ready for my first walk of the trip. I still have a fair amount of pain in my ankle but I am hoping after my 3 quick drinks in the last hour the pain will be a little more manageable, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    my bet is your pain will be a distnt memory.

thanks for sharing and so glad that you are there, settled and into your routine.

if you have photos to post, and have difficulty, i can add them for you as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I just had a great lunch at Madero. I had the Madero Club with Fries- It was basically a turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato with an amazing avacrdo spread that tasted great. Getting ready for my first walk of the trip. I still have a fair amount of pain in my ankle but I am hoping after my 3 quick drinks in the last hour the pain will be a little more manageable, lol.

Sounds good to me dull the Pain !
    http://www.homeaway.com/4118789
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

Off to a great start! Looking forward to reading more about your trip. Enjoy!

I just walked back from the Hilton and I am ready to cut my foot off, lol. I went for a couple mile walk earlier today and my foot is not killing but nothing a few rum and cokes can't handle. I was not successful playing cards tonight but it was nice meeting up with a few people I have not seen in a few months.

Tonight's dinner was good at the Divi. I am looking forward to a great meal at BLT tomorrow night. Well actually its tonight, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    hope that your foot is feeling better.
    what is wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I just walked back from the Hilton and I am ready to cut my foot off, lol. I went for a couple mile walk earlier today and my foot is not killing but nothing a few rum and cokes can't handle. I was not successful playing cards tonight but it was nice meeting up with a few people I have not seen in a few months.

Tonight's dinner was good at the Divi. I am looking forward to a great meal at BLT tomorrow night. Well actually its tonight, lol.

Glad you too are enjoying yourself
    So much to do with so little time
    Already looking for another trip...

My foot is a complete mess and yesterdays walking has set it back by about a week is my guess. I badly sprained my ankle playing soccer 2 weeks ago- I have a mid foot sprain that is very painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hope that your foot is feeling better.
    what is wrong with it?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast