Aruba Beach
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Live at the Ritz

Aruba since 1979
    all i miss is the food too.
    (waltham)
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    I was from Mass.. born at the Chelsea Navy Base; then Brighton as a child and finally Cape Cod.
    But hate to say all I miss is the food... lol

We have 12 more years of living here full-time. When our son graduates high school and goes off to college, we hope to join you and leave mass as well- well for at least half the year and spend it in Aruba- god willing.

Holliston is my sons home and I don't think I could leave the area entirely, I think I will always have a place here in town for my son. Not the one he is growing up in, but a home somewhere in town.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 07-07-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Nice report. My solos are to Vegas for gambling though. LOL! I walked the Ritz when I was there a few weeks ago. I can see why you would want to stay there, but its memories that make you return to the places you love. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. My next rendition of live at the Ritz starts in less than 4 weeks The next chapter will be more interesting with the entire family, I will also do more and have more to report back on. The memories/experiences the Ritz staff has helped us create and enjoy will never be forgotten and will always be appreciated.

I went to vegas many times years ago but I have not been since I became addicted to Aruba, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mrnick View Post
    Nice report. My solos are to Vegas for gambling though. LOL! I walked the Ritz when I was there a few weeks ago. I can see why you would want to stay there, but its memories that make you return to the places you love. Thanks for sharing.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789