Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: March 6-20 Tamarijn

WaltVB, that's one of the rumors I heard, Pelican was moving. As I said, have no confirmation from anyone in management of any of the potential construction items. Normally I wouldn't pass rumors along, but questions were asked and I did see evidence of ongoing construction. Best policy is to believe it when you see it.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    WaltVB, that's one of the rumors I heard, Pelican was moving. As I said, have no confirmation from anyone in management of any of the potential construction items. Normally I wouldn't pass rumors along, but questions were asked and I did see evidence of ongoing construction. Best policy is to believe it when you see it.
    I reached out to a friend who works at Pelicans Nest. I will follow up if I hear anything. I can't imagine it would be in their best interest to move over by all-inclusive resorts. Thanks for sharing.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Hi Tracey, I think Snidely is talking about the Pelican Bar at the Divi. That's the name of their beach/pool bar. Don't believe there are any worries about Pelicans Nest (Palm Beach) moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Hi Tracey, I think Snidely is talking about the Pelican Bar at the Divi. That's the name of their beach/pool bar. Don't believe there are any worries about Pelicans Nest (Palm Beach) moving.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234