Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Marcio and Cristina's honeymoon in Aruba - May 10th to 19th

Mangel Halto for snorkeling, Palm and Arashi for beach time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Was there a specific reason why you did not visit Arikok on this trip or just not enough time. Were you able to see the "other" wild coast at all?
    Lisa,

we were aware that we wouldn't be able to see the whole island in just one trip. I didn't want to sacrifice much free (i.e. "beach or pool?") time. Just like in most of our trips, I (Cristina wasn't aware of most of the schedule until we landed in Aruba) had to make some choices.

For landsailing we went to an area beyond the California Lighthouse. Looked like the Eastern, wild coast -- the wind was blowing from sea to land, but I don't know if it is reliable indicator of location.

Cheers

Marcio

Yes, if you were out past the lighthouse then you did get a glimpse.

Eagle beach, Aruba water park, Renaissance Island, Passions, Screaming Eagle, Casa Tua Italian, Rembrandt, Shopping malls, town shops.
    Hi Marcio! As you might remember we will be getting married in Aruba next May, My fiancee is keeping the honeymoon as a surprise, but I will be showing him your great reviews so he can get some ideas! I am really glad it all worked out well, and wish you both a happy life together, if you decide to return to Aruba for your 1st year anniversary, get in touch please, would love to meet you both.
    King regards,
    Angie.

Hi, Angie! Nice to hear from you! I realized that you can't go wrong with honeymooning in Aruba, so I'm sure you'll love everything your fiance is preparing for you.

Thanks for your wishes, and Cristina and I wish you a happy life too!

Too bad we won't be able to celebrate our 1st anniversary in Aruba (when Cristina gets a job, she will have to work for 12 consecutive months before being able to take vacations) -- but we are already dying to return to the Caribbean!

All the best from Brazil

Marcio

Now it's one year since Cristina and I went to Aruba. I'm enjoying my paid vacations -- at home, since Cristina is working and will have to do so until next January before she's able to enjoy another month of vacations. But I found a way to keep living our Aruba story through scrapbooking, one of my hobbies.

(I don't know how odd it is in the US to have male scrappers, here it's very uncommon, but I've always liked to keep some special memories of my travels and scrapbooking looked like the best way to do so -- besides, I like "manual skill" hobbies, I'm also a plastic modeler)

So I've been working on an Aruba album and I wanted to share some of the work already done. The first image is the album cover. The second one is the first page, with pictures from our wedding. And the other two are about our snorkeling trip with Stuart.

More to come later!

All the best from Brazil

Marcio

Marcio and Cristina's honeymoon in Aruba - May 10th to 19th-00-capa.jpgMarcio and Cristina's honeymoon in Aruba - May 10th to 19th-01-casamento.jpgMarcio and Cristina's honeymoon in Aruba - May 10th to 19th-16-snorkel.jpgMarcio and Cristina's honeymoon in Aruba - May 10th to 19th-17-snorkel.jpg

Sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you get back to Aruba soon.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Marcio - great scrapbooking and I think it is cool that you are so good at it! I love your pictures and Congrats on your upcoming 1 year anniversary :-) You and your wife are a beautiful couple. I am happy you along with the rest of us have fallen in love with Aruba, hurry back soon!

Aruba since 1979
    terrific
    yes, male scrap bookers in the usa are not common
    my next door neighbor, karen, is a scrap book professional and i directed her to to take a peek at the photos and thru facebook she said "awesome job"

Aruba is waiting for you 2 to return!

stay well old friend
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcioCampos View Post
    Now it's one year since Cristina and I went to Aruba. I'm enjoying my paid vacations -- at home, since Cristina is working and will have to do so until next January before she's able to enjoy another month of vacations. But I found a way to keep living our Aruba story through scrapbooking, one of my hobbies.

(I don't know how odd it is in the US to have male scrappers, here it's very uncommon, but I've always liked to keep some special memories of my travels and scrapbooking looked like the best way to do so -- besides, I like "manual skill" hobbies, I'm also a plastic modeler)

So I've been working on an Aruba album and I wanted to share some of the work already done. The first image is the album cover. The second one is the first page, with pictures from our wedding. And the other two are about our snorkeling trip with Stuart.

More to come later!

All the best from Brazil

Marcio

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00-Capa.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	2487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-Casamento.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	2488Click image for larger version.