Aruba Beach

Thread: A memorable trip

A memorable trip

Just got back from 8 days in the Sun and Surf. My fourth trip, my Significant Others 9th.

After sharing a helicopter tour of the island, we dodged the downpours to do some shopping. We have gone to Sean jewelers during past visits and have always been pleased with our purchases. We heard they had a complete bar in their new store downtown, so we decided to stop in.

This time, I asked Sean to show me some engagement rings. While my Significant Other wandered the store, I narrowed my choices down to two. She obviously knew something was up and kept pacing the store. When I called her over to take a look, you could have knocked her over with a feather. A few quick discussions, and we were engaged at the jewelry store!

Certainly a trip to remember.....and relive in our future trips!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    dcokey...nice story...great ending...that means you have to come back for your honeymoon...

Aruba since 1979
    wonderful

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by dcokely View Post
    Just got back from 8 days in the Sun and Surf. My fourth trip, my Significant Others 9th.

After sharing a helicopter tour of the island, we dodged the downpours to do some shopping. We have gone to Sean jewelers during past visits and have always been pleased with our purchases. We heard they had a complete bar in their new store downtown, so we decided to stop in.

This time, I asked Sean to show me some engagement rings. While my Significant Other wandered the store, I narrowed my choices down to two. She obviously knew something was up and kept pacing the store. When I called her over to take a look, you could have knocked her over with a feather. A few quick discussions, and we were engaged at the jewelry store!

Certainly a trip to remember.....and relive in our future trips!

Congratulations, and many happy returns

Great story! Come back and have the Right Reverend Gibson marry you guys.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Thanks everyone. We'll be back in Aruba next February...and perhaps have a ceremony with the Right Reverend Gibson.
    BTW, picked up a signed copy of your book SanNic44 while making a stop at the Tam. Haven't started to read it yet (been a bit busy for some reason)
    dcokely

Smile

I think Daniel could have your ceremony. I met him a few weeks ago and he really looks like he would be capeable. Ha! Ha! Tell the Mrs. I said hi Dan. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017