Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: mid week report, renaissance 1/7, riu palace 1/8-1/15

well crap, our trip is over. what a bummer. we enjoyed our eight day stay tremendously. our last couple of nights we ate at tomato charlies and cubas cooking down by the renaissance. both meals were ok. a quick side note concerning our dining, everything i say should be taken with a grain of salt. i am a very picky eater. in fact, i could live on pizza and burgers if it didn't make me so fat. stacy enjoyed pretty much every fish related meal she had. to me, most of the food was pretty bland and over priced in general but then again, we were on vacation so i expected the pricing.

i hope to post a few pics when i get the time.

got back to reality last night. was spitting rain and cold when we landed back in ohio. while sitting in orlando airport, my son called and asked if i could come over this morning and change out his hot water tank. snowing on and off today here. i could take a few more weeks of sunshine.

expect all our grandkids and kids over today for dinner....thats the nice part of coming home.

thanks to you all for your comments and reading my report.

looking forward to living through your reports until my next trip.

Aruba since 1979
    well holy cow that trip FLEW by.
    sad that you are home nice that your grandchildren are local. (for that i am very envious...ours are 1300 miles away)

thank you so much for sharing your vacation.

stay warm and dry

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Thank you so much for sharing your trip. I'm not much of a gambler but completely in awe that someone could basically pay for a trip by pulling a lever on a box. I may have to rethink my policy on gambling lol

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123