Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: monday update from Cindyo

monday update from Cindyo

Another perfect day here...a bit windy yesterday. This am is a little overcast and windy. The palm trees outside the window are whipping around.

Forgot to mention the girls both parasailed at Moomba. Got some great pictures of them. It was $60 a piece and rob and I both got to go on the boat.
    One loved it, the other was a bit scared for the first minute, but came down and liked it. They easily let you up and then pulled you back in. The guys driving the boat when hearing it was a bday event decided to have some fun with Jen and dropped her into the water and then pulled her back up. It was all in fun and she wasn't freaked out over it as I would have been.

Did the Palm Pleasure yesterday afternoon for the sunset. Depalm bus picked us up at the hotel and the kids thought that was great fun. They turned the ride into a Red Sox cheering ride. Boat was filled to capacity. Water was a bit rough and the boat did a lot of dipping. Everyone had a great time and many got wet. Got some great pics on board.

Went to Hooters afterwards with the group for wings, all 20 of us. Fun and good.

Heading jewelry shopping today and who knows what I will get if anything.

Rob is on a quest to get a Balashi Beer banner for our pool area now.

Today we'll hit the private island for the day, bingo this afternoon, and Cafe The Plaza for a lighter dinner as we have been eatting WAY to much.

AGAIN, want to thank the ATA and Rosalie for their coverage and articles of our family. We made the paper 3 times and people were coming up to our nephew and our daughter commenting on the pieces. THANKS AGAIN, we appreciate the attention from the above. It was GREATLY appreciated !!!!

Going to OMATS tomorrow nite and we are so looking forward to it.

Again, cab rides prices are inconsistant. Last nite a cab ride in a Mercedes was 14, when it should have been 10. Rob wasn't into argueing. CHECk b4 you get in. Maybe we were paying for the vehicle, who knows?
    Did have a fun cab ride in this tricked out cab the other nite, the entire cab was in cow material, every thing that could be covered was. Driver was too cool. Got some good pics of him and the tricked out cab. Kids still talking about it. Driver was playing Cool and the Gang....you had to pic this....

Oh well, hope you enjoy the updates. Forgive any typos, computer is kid size...CIndyo
    Last edited by rob o; 04-20-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

What was day was the article in Aruba Today? I went online to read it but it is on April 7th.

Keep those great reports coming. BTW, we loved the catch of the day in Macadamian nuts at OMATS. That day it was grouper (my newest favourite fish) and it was fantastic. Also had the pear salad which was also terrific. A lot of people like the Shrimp cocktail for two, unfortunately, I am the only one who eats shrimp in my family.

We await your next report........
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Rob,wish we could see the newspaper, there site has been down for about a week.Enjoy the rest of your vacation.Be on the lookout Aruba Mark will be there soon.

Cindy O, I look forward to seeing what you have to say about TOMATS, as we have reservations for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Rob,wish we could see the newspaper, there site has been down for about a week.Enjoy the rest of your vacation.Be on the lookout Aruba Mark will be there soon.
    Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post

Will scan it and try to post after we get back.

Rob did you find a Balashi banner for the Pool/balcony?

Glad to hear you guys are having such a great time. You guys should hit up Moomba beach on Sunday night. I think your group would have a fun time there. If you do my best friend is dj'ing, tell him hello for me. Do you remember what the name of the driver of the parasail boat? Sounds like something Marcellas would do! HA! Have you gone to the pastichi house yet on the Main Street? Those things are great to snack on or for a meal. I dont eat much reheated food but those are great reheated. We buy a bunch at a time and put them in the refrigerator and reheat them as a snack. Good stuff! What other plans do you have for the rest of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Rob did you find a Balashi banner for the Pool/balcony?

Working on it.....sorry....my source has made me swear to secrecy!

Quote Originally Posted by DushiHeidi View Post
    Glad to hear you guys are having such a great time. You guys should hit up Moomba beach on Sunday night. I think your group would have a fun time there. If you do my best friend is dj'ing, tell him hello for me. Do you remember what the name of the driver of the parasail boat? Sounds like something Marcellas would do! HA! Have you gone to the pastichi house yet on the Main Street? Those things are great to snack on or for a meal. I dont eat much reheated food but those are great reheated. We buy a bunch at a time and put them in the refrigerator and reheat them as a snack. Good stuff! What other plans do you have for the rest of the time?
    Heidi, we've run out of sundays as we are flying home friday..next time.
    There were 4 guys on the boat, don't know their names, but took their pics which i will post when i downlo...ad at home.
    yah, my daughers love those pastichi's..had a few already
    cindyo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast