Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My August trip

100 % correct its the only place we gone for the last 25 years were probally going down the end of sept cant wait im not computer savy so bear with me at times lol thanks andrea

Aruba since 1979
    re: no computer sweat demi!

Quote Originally Posted by demi View Post
    we own at the riu it used to be aruba grand it was beautiful there before they built it up now the rooms at timeshare are not kept up that well numerous times over the past years there has been mold in bathrooms complete difference we also own at divi phoenix very nice but still can't wait to get back 1week in sept then 16 days in april andrea you are very knowlageable about aruba thanh you very much enjoy reading what you have too say
    I can totally understand your frustrations and those of others who are owners. Our unit was not in the shape we would have expected. The housekeeping was very good IMHO, she was excellent... always fresh towels and very clean room on our daily return. We did have to ask for a hand towel on a occasion. I hope you liked the review. We are now booking for December ... hopefully we will find a decent flight.

Demi- I bet April is just awesome in Aruba

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123