Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My Trip

Sounds like your having a great time. Enjoy Cuba's Cokkin' and definitely have a mojito or two for your efforts today!

Yes....

Tip for Cuba's Cooking. On all the tourist books there is usually an advertisement for a free Mojito at Cuba's Cooking. One coupon is good for the entire group. I always use it but i forgot to bring it this time...Bummer.

The food was good but i noticed the prices went up a little. I guess due to the new location. The portion are large though. I took half my appetiser and half my entree home.

After dinner I walked towards the bus depot and notice this coffee place that sells Gelato. I believe it was called Gelateria Aginale or something like that. I had a small pistachio gelato with an expresso. Its diagnally accross that Indian Restuarant Taj Majal.

Its nice to go someplace else for dessert to change the atmosphere. I remember that from th show Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry Davis wife used to go someplace else for dessert but Larry used to arugue, "Why can't we have dessert here?" LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Cjoy575 View Post
    Sounds like you went snorkeling with Stuart (recommended by Kent on the forum?). Glad you had such a great time! I have a trip set up with him when I come in October and from what I've heard so far it's a great time! I'm really looking forward to it!
    My brother and I just did the snorkeling trip with Stuart and he could not have been a better tour guide. He picked us up at the Occidental and took us to get our equipment and the snorkeling was awesome. I loved the water scooter. You will absolutely love it. Big thumbs up to Stuart and Kent!

Yes Stuart and the Snorkeling were great! I want to try the night time snorkeling Kent told me about but I will need to go out one more time during the day. Next time!!!

Glad you enjoyed the snorkeling!

Day 5 woke up sore today from the mountain biking the previous day. So I spent the day at Beautiful Eagle Beach. For Dinner I finally tried out Smokey Joes. I had the half rack of ribs with 1/2 pound of pulled pork and a Sangria. Dilicious!

Across the street from Scala there was this ice cream store selling Gelatto so I had a connoloi gelato for dessert.

It was really deserted by Paseo Herencia. You don't really need reservations anywhere because all the restuarants are pretty empty. I remember when i came last November I couldn't even get a seat at Smokey Joes...

Such great reports. I feel as if I am there! Wish I were. Enjoy the rest of your time in Aruba.
    Pat

Thanks alot guys for your positive commints. Glad you all had a great time. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12