Aruba Beach

Thread: My trip jan 29th - feb 10

My trip jan 29th - feb 10

Well we left the cold and snow to arrive in beautiful sunny warm aruba...it didn't dissappoint.. Checked in to Surf club no line was great and room was ready...
    Nice got settled in guys went down to pool for a bit.. then headed down to Casa Tua for dinner... was really good had pizza and salad.. Of course I could sit there all night and listen to the manager talk with his french accent he came over (I made a reservation on line before we left as I knew it may be tough to get in on a Sat nite)so he came over to introduce himself and wanted to know which one was Linda....yeahhh me...(cute he looks just like richard gere)... So we were all beat as we had been up since 3;30 a.m. so we just went back and settle down for the night, had to be up real early for those pool chairs....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

more more more..... I am glad to hear the weather was good but while looking at the Aruba web cams.... I am continually seeing light and dark clouds! Last year when we were there rarely saw a cloud in the sky....is it raining more often during the day?
    Looking forward to trip #3

Not really, we had a couple of showers like for 10 minutes on probably 2 other days. then it would clear up... you could see clouds downtown area but the beaches were sunny....either way it was better than the snowy 29degrees I am back in....

[/url]

When we were there in October the chair police were out in force.They didn't let you leave a tag or towel until 7am,Did they ease up?

Linda,

Getting to Casa Tua and the Manager, he looks exactly like Richard Gere, he is so cute, we meant him last year, look forward to seeing him again this year, love the french accent also, we get there on a week day Tuesday, never really needed a reservation, did you make one because it was a saturday ?

Well we were down there (along with others) at say 6;15 but didn't leave the chairs till after 7. Kath I made a reservation because it was a saturday and figured we probably wouldn't get over there till 7 or so and I know they get busy we were exhausted and didn't want to wait.
    Yeah I could look at him all night too so cute...hehehehe

[/url]