Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: My trip report 3/30-4/13

Nice trip report! Oh I miss Aruba... we have been posted in the Philippines for the last 2 years now... yes we do have Aruba here... just 1 hour away from where we live, white beach, water cottages, great corals it's another paradise but it's not our Aruba that we have been travelling to for the last 16 years... it's too far for us to travel to the Island from here... still probably another 2 more years before we can re-connect with our Aruba family and friends!!!
    Lynn R

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Wonderful trip report with wonderful detail... I especially liked your closing couple of sentences:

"I should be sad but I'm not. I silently thank God. He has blessed me with a good life. I have a loving a caring family, I have a good job, I am surrounded by people who love me and I have something wonderful to look forward to every year. And so the countdown begins. 50 more weeks..."

Great sentiment! Thanks for taking the time to share it all with us!
    Love the last sentence too! I too feel so blessed for the same reasons. Never imagined I would be lucky enough to travel to Aruba so often. Life is good!

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    Thanks for the report.
    I'm guessing you didn't have any long delays getting through customs on your way back home..
    It started a bit slow but then they got smart and opened up a bunch of lines and we got through quite quickly.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    lewny..........question??
    you leave the car right there for amigo without them being there?
    how does that work?
    do they have a key drop at their airport kiosk/office?
    Andrea, we call them the night before and they tell us to park the car in the specified lot and leave the key under the mat and lock the door. They have a spare key. We do it every year.

Aruba since 1979
    Pretty good plan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewny1 View Post
    Andrea, we call them the night before and they tell us to park the car in the specified lot and leave the key under the mat and lock the door. They have a spare key. We do it every year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12