Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: My trip story @ the Ritz

Almost ready

Looks like they have jet filling anyway. This is enough of a reason to make sure I never fly with a connecting flight...I am glad we are at least flying directly.

aQUOTE=cpjones;291376]Not a good start...... later when you land and have that first Aruba Ariba.... it'll all be worth it.... Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Bassed in the weather you are lucky the plane isn't frozen to the ground.... Hang in there, a little blip and you'll be there for happy hour
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My trip story @ the Ritz-image.jpg  

Hopefully, you are on your way by now! I think you're going to need some of that Ritz pampering!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Logan Airport FB page......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My trip story @ the Ritz-image.jpg  

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    What a bumpy start!

I picture you flying over that gorgeous Caribbean Sea approaching Aruba soon!

We are having a great time so far, despite our late arrival. Our room is the nicest room I have ever seen. The Ritz is nothing short of amazing.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 02-14-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to paradise

hope the 3 of you have a blast

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Weare having a great time so far, despite our late arrival. Our room is the nicest room I have ever seen. The Ritz, in the right staff, I'm nothing short of amazing.

Despite a difficult start, we have settled in just fine. Our room on the club level is so nice its sickening. I reserved a coastline view room originally but the hotel manager (thanks tiffany) upgraded our room prior to arriving to an ocean view room because of a difficulty we had with our booking that she quickly fixed for us. But when we checked in, we did not receive an ocean view room, we received an amazing corner unit ocean front room that is the nicest room in the hotel that is not officially a suite. I actually think our room is part of the 2br suite that you can reserve...the balcony we have has 3 different sliders to it, just amazing. The balcony is bigger than my first apartment after college, lol.

We had a simple dinner at the Divi last night after getting in. Just a few burgers, salad and pizza for my son. Everything was good. I gambled last night at the Riu because there was no game at the Hilton last night....

The club level had Chicken Satay, Alaskan King Crab in a cream sauce plus a meat dish, and open bar. I passed on the food last night but my wife said it all was excellent, I just enjoyed a few stellas and a few bacardi and cokes. Getting ready to head try the breakfast on the club level, hoping its good.

Few few clouds in the sky, looks like an amazing beach day after breakfast.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 02-15-2016 at 10:54 AM.

So glad to hear the room is helping you forget the rough start. I'm sitting in my office with my hat, scarf, coat and fingerless gloves still on, VERY jealous of you right now! Enjoy!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Great that you are there and settled in. Looking forward to hearing more!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast