Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Years in Aruba Trip Live Report-

We just returned from a great dinner at Ruinas Del Mar at the Hyatt. We both had the fllet/lobster tail combo that was excellent, great service as well! Getting ready to go play some poker at the Hilton.

Just back from the pool. Another great day, even including the 15 min of rain during our lunch. After it rained the sun is back out and shining like always. I surprised the wife and booked a spa appointment for her. She is there as I type this. Resting for a few minutes before I take my son to the bowling alley/arcade that opens up in another 50 min or so- unless i can convince him the smaller arcade here at the Hyatt is "good enough", lol.
    The weather over New Years is perfect. Its not quite as warm as the other months we have visited (Feb, April, June, July and Aug) Its not much of a difference, only about 2 or 3 degrees but I can really feel the difference when I am out for a walk mid-day.
    We will be headed to the Ritz again for dinner tonight. I am not sure if we will keep our Solanio reservations or dine with a our friend at the Divi again tonight, probably the later because we like him so much.
    Rates are out for next year at the Hilton and Hyatt for next New Years but not the Ritz yet, I am going to book it when it appears and worry about paying for it later, lmao.

Sounds like a great last minute trip! Thanks for sharing!

I am having a blast Walt and I am making enough cash playing poker to book an extra trip in April by myself (coming with the family again in Feb)

Well all good things must come to an end. I am packing up the room now, we need to grab a cab soon That said, only 5 weeks and 6 days till we return, but who is counting.

I am home and it is FREEZING cold here.

Time to focus on your next trip!

Peg, I am. I just sent Andrea a message to see if she can set up my countdown again, I love to look at it, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    will get it done tonight
    i have been stuck using the ipad

when i get to my macbook i will do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Peg, I am. I just sent Andrea a message to see if she can set up my countdown again, I love to look at it, lol.

Thanks again Andrea!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12