Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Nothing to do now besides start a trip report!

Aruba since 1979
    again, thanks so much for sharing.

so many forum members and guests really very much DO APPRECIATE reading of other's aruba adventures.

Thanks so much for taking us along on the trip!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Great Report!! Thanks for sharing with us, those who are yet to go and those who have recently returned and are missing Aruba greatly. Also I know what you mean about Rochester weather, I lived there for 4 1/2 years while attending St. John Fisher College. The only thing about Rochester that I do not miss is the cold during winter.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Great trip reports, enjoyed them a bunch. Essy from Shalom Spa got me one early morning last year while I was getting my ice coffee from DD. It was the day after I arrived and I was in terrible pain, have joint disease in my neck so after a long day of flying I was in agony. I asked her how much a massage would be and she gave me her price lists. In the meantime she gave me a quick neck massage and could not believe how stiff my neck was! I was too cheap to endulge and after a couple of days my pain was gone. I would have totally freaked out if she started jumping on top of me especially since I have never had a massage Funny every day after that I would walk the other side of her spa in hopes of her recognizing me, she is not a easy person to escape from once she has your attention.

I too love the 70's and 80's music, the Divi always plays this music a few nights and it is my favorite. I also agree, this forum is like therapy for all of us who tend to talk nothing but aruba once home, unless they have been to aruba they just don't understand the constant Aruba talk (lol)....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456