Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: November 22-28th Renaissance Marina

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Well back home now. On Tuesday our last full day we went to Palm Beach for the day. We enjoyed breakfast at Scott's Brats and then set up on the beach. We packed a cooler and got plenty of sun and water. Also had lunch at Scott's Brats. Can't beat the prices and good food.

We left around 3:30 and headed back to hotel pool. I made a mistake and stopped at sunglasses store before going to pool and spent to much money. We stayed at the pool till 6 and then headed up to get ready to go out. We planned to stop at sopranos for a few drinks and then head to 5 burgers. 5 burgers was good as usual. We had 2 big burgers and fries for $26. Headed back to Renn and called it a night.

On Wednesday our flight left at 4:05 so we headed to airport at 1:05 and was sitting for lunch at the Old Dutch bar in 40 minutes. Good flights home. Got home at 9:22 in shorts and flip flops and 32 degree temps

We have the Aruba House reserved for June so now it is time to start planning. Thanks for reading.

Aruba since 1979
    scott's brats EXCELLENT, glad that you enjoyed.
    did u see my license plate hanging?

40 minutes from check in to the Old Dutch Bar?!?! no duty free last minute shopping for some fake delft windmill salt n pepper shaker made in china?

thanks so much for posting your story...... and do u have an extra bedroom in the june house rental?
    paul and i would like to bunk in. we are very easy and you'd hardly know we are there.

Andrea we missed your plate. My wife is bringing her personalized Indiana plate back in June. We did stop and buy 2 calendars and one beer buggy. If we have any couples cancel for June your in

Thanks for the great reporting!
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

trip-planner, that was great trip report. Good restaurant tips. Thanks so much.
    Sean and Susan

We tried to stay reasonable for dinners and not get the $150-$200 dinner for two bills. But we still wanted good food. The places we went to were all recommended on this forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123