Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By brady bear
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: One day but very nice day...

One day but very nice day...

Went on a 11 day cruise in Jan. our first stop was Aruba..
    Being lucky to go and having plenty of help from all of my friends here I knew what I could do.
    We cross the street and got round trip bus tickets and went to Palm Beach..
    Got two chairs and plop them under their umbrella ...
    My son and I took the tube for a ride. OMG was it ever fun. Me being little was holding on with dear life cause I was flying like a kite.
    Then the two kids went on.. so much fun.
    We then went to the Paddock for a quick fish n chips.. and walked down town Renn and did some shopping prior to heading back on the ship.
    Was really fun even though it was only for 8 hrs..lol

Then we went to Bonaire. Met this guy Hans on the island prior to going and rented electric cars. Now that was a blast.. They were only 2 seaters...
    and only us in the group. We drove for 3 hours around the island ending the day at the Hilton resort. (He had connections and got us seats and covers for free..) His prices were very cheap too. $75.oo for single drivers and another 35 for a passenger.
    He actually rents his summer house for $600 very nice too.

But now I have to do the planning for more things.. will do ABC tours again. It was the best thing ever..
    Then go from there.

I am pretty sure my good friends were on the same cruise as you with their family. Sounded like an awesome itinerary. They also chose to spend their day at Palm Beach, while others in the group took a tour.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Only bad thing about that long of a cruise a lot of ARAP.... some are mean little old ladies.
    One was pushing me against the table to get those t shirts on sale that they do the whole cruise.
    I gave it back to her after 3x pushing me.. then she tells me "you must be from Jersey"
    Told her "you must be from hell .... the devil's mother with your mouth and manners.."
    She almost had a heart attack from that remark.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I am pretty sure my good friends were on the same cruise as you with their family. Sounded like an awesome itinerary. They also chose to spend their day at Palm Beach, while others in the group took a tour.

My friend told us about a lady in the pool who actually said "beat it kid" to a kid that was splashing near them. How dare those kids have fun on vacation...lol. It sounds like the same cruise.
    Not sure when, but we will be back