Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By DANNYO

Thread: The O's day 2....

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

The O's day 2....

Nice day, unwound a bit more today. Enjoyed the gym at Surf. It's new and improved

took a little stroll down to The Ritz.... When I tell you the place was empty you wouldn't believe it!!
    i don't think there more than 3 people in the pool and 5 ritz umbrella thingies. They do not have palapas but have umbrellas anchored done in a table.
    rob and I were wondering why no one was there since it wad 11:30 and prime time. Only thing we could figure was it was a soft opening or people didn't book because they didn't thin it would be done on time.

Bully picked us up for dinner reservations at Pinchos. Rob and I had the grouper and it was fabulous. Girls had steak and chicken satay. We walked from there down the linear walkway to the Rennaissance marketplace. The path was well lit and gave us a chance to walk dinner off. Along the way we noticed a new deck sided restaurant, The West Side, between Pinchos and Renn. Looked like a fun spot.
    For those who have never been to Pinchos it's well worth the trip!

Tomorrow the girls are scooter snorkeling with Stuart.

More news tomorrow.

i am going to send Andrea and Lisa some pics of the Ritz. I can't figure out how to do it...

Rob,Cindy and family,have a great vacation .

Aruba since 1979
    Here is Cindy and Rob's Ritz photo

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Nice day, unwound a bit more today. Enjoyed the gym at Surf. It's new and improved

took a little stroll down to The Ritz.... When I tell you the place was empty you wouldn't believe it!!
    i don't think there more than 3 people in the pool and 5 ritz umbrella thingies. They do not have palapas but have umbrellas anchored done in a table.
    rob and I were wondering why no one was there since it wad 11:30 and prime time. Only thing we could figure was it was a soft opening or people didn't book because they didn't thin it would be done on time.

Bully picked us up for dinner reservations at Pinchos. Rob and I had the grouper and it was fabulous. Girls had steak and chicken satay. We walked from there down the linear walkway to the Rennaissance marketplace. The path was well lit and gave us a chance to walk dinner off. Along the way we noticed a new deck sided restaurant, The West Side, between Pinchos and Renn. Looked like a fun spot.
    For those who have never been to Pinchos it's well worth the trip!

Tomorrow the girls are scooter snorkeling with Stuart.

More news tomorrow.

i am going to send Andrea and Lisa some pics of the Ritz. I can't figure out how to do it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The O's day 2....-image.jpg  

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    At first glance: those umbrellas look like candy sticks!

Thanks for the picture.

We love Pinchos too !! And the new West Deck is owned by the Pinchos owners too, and also delicious !!