Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our first Aruban trip

Thumbs up Our first Aruban trip

My wife Jean and I recently returned from our first Aruban vacation (April 26th-May 6th). We stayed at the Bucuti Tara suites and rented a vehicle to get around.
    Everything about our vacation was wonderful. The beach at the Bucuti is picture perfect. We also spent two entire days sunbathing and snorkeling at Baby Beach.
    Jean spent quite a lot of time reading this forum before our trip and we found the information she gained here extremely helpful. She actually met one of the moderators, Andrea, while we were on vacation - very nice person.
    All in all, this was one of the best vacations we ever had. We understand now why people are so hooked on Aruba and plan to return as soon as possible.
    Here's a link to some of our photos:
    http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/wdonovanjr/
    Bill and Jean

Thank you for sharing. You have many well framed photos. Excellent sunset, chapel, and toes on the beach. 48 hours from the airport and counting!
    Have Fun, Pete

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey Bill and Jean, Nice photo's, only one problem, all we see of you is your toes...LOL ! Come on, are you sure you went ?? cindyo

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Yes, cindyo, we really were there! Just to prove it, I posted some additional pics of us there! (after receiving editorial approval from the boss first, of course!)

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/wdonovanjr/
    Bill and Jean

Aruba since 1979
    bill/jean

the photo of the exterior of the alto vista chapel is probably the nicest photo of the chapel that i have ever seen.

alto vista chapel is my favorite spot on the island
    i go there (religiously ) to think-pray-meditate while on the island.

that photo would look gorgeous framed and in our bedroom.

i would be very interested in asking you to have that photo enlarged to 8x10 or as large as it can be done without losing quality. i would absolutely pay you for it.

please pm me

andrea

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ok, I believe you went. Nice photo's, loved the alta vista chapel and the FF ones. Thanks, Ya know I was only kidding...cindyo

Nice pics and welcome to the club. My favorite thing to read is "now I know why people are hooked on Aruba." I tell people all the time that after Aruba, you don't need to think about your future vacation plans, just make the reservation for another run to the rock.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Banned
    Nice pictures. we actually were there the same time. we stayed at dutch village and bought some meals at tamarijn. Ha Ha, we are in one of your pictures at the little craft market they had at the tamarijn. won't tell you which one though!! we might stay at the tamarijn next trip.

Nice pictures,thanks for sharing,glad you had a great time on your vacation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast