Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Polarwolf

Thread: Our first stay in Paradise

Our first stay in Paradise

Hallo @all

I`am Uwe 52 years old, from Germany (near Frankfurt). Firstly sorry for my awful english. In Germany we would say "English for runaways"

At the End of August, we, my wife Judy, our Son Jan an myself enjoy our first trip to this wonderful Island called Aruba. Wie buy three tickets by KLM and started in Frankfurt. It is going via Amsterdam Schiphol direktly to Oranjestad. We rent an beautiful Villa in Noord and also we rent a little car. We are staying for about 8 days. The Island ist so beautifl, the people are so kind. We enjoy so much our Vacation at Aruba.

Now, back in Germany, i have only one wish:

Going back to One Happy Island

I hope so much, some say the luck (lottery) will come to me. Then i have the possibility, to buy a little Villa on Aruba an leave Germany for a long long time.

Aruba > we fall in Love

For every times

kind regards

Uwe

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

your english for runaways is perfect..........

your wish to return to aruba, is the same as many of us. we ALL want to go back!!

also too, we all want to win the lottery.

again, welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarwolf View Post
    Hallo @all

I`am Uwe 52 years old, from Germany (near Frankfurt). Firstly sorry for my awful english. In Germany we would say "English for runaways"

At the End of August, we, my wife Judy, our Son Jan an myself enjoy our first trip to this wonderful Island called Aruba. Wie buy three tickets by KLM and started in Frankfurt. It is going via Amsterdam Schiphol direktly to Oranjestad. We rent an beautiful Villa in Noord and also we rent a little car. We are staying for about 8 days. The Island ist so beautifl, the people are so kind. We enjoy so much our Vacation at Aruba.

Now, back in Germany, i have only one wish:

Going back to One Happy Island

I hope so much, some say the luck (lottery) will come to me. Then i have the possibility, to buy a little Villa on Aruba an leave Germany for a long long time.

Aruba > we fall in Love

For every times

kind regards

Uwe

Bon Tardi Andrea and nice family,

thank you very much for this kind response:-))

I`am sure, some times, however bevor i became 60 yeras old, we are back at this wonderful, lovely, amazing delightful spot. And in the meantime, we like to visit St. Maarten too.

kind regards

Uwe Judy Jan

Hello Uwe and welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!

So happy to hear you had an amazing time in Aruba with your family It only took us one trip to fall in love with Aruba as well!

Good luck on that lottery!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ