Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: our stay at the Playa Linda

our stay at the Playa Linda

Our first time at the Playa Linda, and we're ready to buy!! The first person we met, was Shaquille. He waited patiently for the 6 of us, ( 3 couples ) checked in, and took time explaining everything we threw at him. We ate at the Pelican Pier that night, and for the next 6 days, we were under Chickee #22. Getting up at 4:45am each day wasn't so bad, meeting Tom from Billerica, MA, and Lenny and Pat, from Maryland, and having them as neighbors for the week, made us feel like we were regulars, as both of them have time shares. We ate at Azzuros ( twice ), el Gaucho's, Pincho's, Matthews, Pelicans, saw California Lighthouse, Baby Beach, Big Mama's, and Charlies Bar. We spent 90% of the time in the Resort, never needing anything off site!

Happy to hear you enjoyed it. We loved it there last year. My husband loved the ceviche from Azzuro, he ate it on the beach almost every day.

We were right in front of the Brat's Stand, we had breakfast and lunch there 4-5 days, and had Azzuro's for lunch the rest of the time ( David was very friendly and helpful )

Sounds like a great first stay!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by mark ahearn View Post
    We were right in front of the Brat's Stand, we had breakfast and lunch there 4-5 days, and had Azzuro's for lunch the rest of the time ( David was very friendly and helpful )
    Sounds like the same area we were in. I loved it, and in some ways regret not staying there this trip but we really want to try, wait, not we, I really want to try Eagle Beach. My husband is just coming along because it was my turn to pick the place. He loves Palm Beach.

We will be trying out the Playa this summer. I have not booked it yet but that will be where we stay for one week and we will probably add on days someplace else to extend the trip. My days booking 2 weeks at the Ritz are long gone...as is much of my bank account, lol. I am searching for the "perfect" timeshare this year. We probably won't buy but would enjoy the extra space and the reduced costs.

Its nice that you guys switch it up. I am going to try out your "old" stomping grounds this summer as I said above. I have always liked the looks of the place from the outside. We have seen a couple of rooms but not for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Sounds like the same area we were in. I loved it, and in some ways regret not staying there this trip but we really want to try, wait, not we, I really want to try Eagle Beach. My husband is just coming along because it was my turn to pick the place. He loves Palm Beach.

Playa Linda is where we stay and we absolutely love it. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. It is so close to everything we are not going to rent a car this year. It is simply paradise to us. The employees could not be more helpful.

I love hearing all the great reports.

Sounds like you had a great trip. We are trying to add a week at Playa Linda next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast