Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: our trip july 11-18th 2010

Aruba since 1979
    you sure you were not playing gamma ray gun?

also too, did your son meet any kids his own age or thereabouts and do any hanging out with them?

he did make friends at the pool and played volleyball in the pool with them. lots of families and kids so he had tons to do. i did NOT tell him they had video games...he didnt realize until the last day lol!! we had a blast. thank you!

Thanks for the great report. It's always fun to hear about how people like the same places we do, like Madame Janette's, but also to hear about places we haven't been to. When people ask us why we go back to Aruba every year, part of the reason is that every trip is somewhat different as there really is a lot to do for a relatively small island. Hope your son's burn gets better soon.
    Last edited by jeffnev; 07-21-2010 at 08:55 PM.

great trip post. I was actually there the same time, and I'm now inspired to post a full trip detail as time allows.

thank you jeffnev....his burn is already looking better. it will take a long time but i am not as worried as i first was.
    lght...please post...we can all learn from eachothers experiences. plus us addicts like to live vicariously...lol

Such a nice report nikko! So sorry to hear about your son tho. Hope all is better. With every trip report, I want to go back NOW LOL. Can't wait for next year.
    I am glad you had a wonderful time!
    Pat

Nikko....great posts....I have printed so I can read it all. Thanks for sharing!
    Next Aruba trip in

thanks all....

sons burn is really healing fast and looks like there will be no scaring. yippee!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12