Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our trip report Apr 27th-May 5th

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Your mom is definitely a trooper. Wishing her a very speedy recovery!!!!

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Poor Mom! That is a terrible story. I am glad to hear that everyone was so kind to her, though. I wish her a speedy recovery.

My husband is in the orthopedics business (he sells implants like hips and knees and shoulders, as well as pins and such. Your mom will probably need some of this stuff). If you ever need any completely unbiased information, please feel free to ask. Today's medical system can be very difficult to navigate.

Best of luck to you,

Deb

divi,

How is your Mom doing ? Thank god your daughter was ok

thank goodness she is ok.. what an aweful thing to happen while on vacation. I hope your mom is doing ok....
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Aruba since 1979
    diviprincess please give us an update on your mom.
    hope she is comfortable and on the mend.

Thumbs up

diviprincess - sorry to hear about mom - but thanks for sharing and keeping a positive spin on your trip

Oh thank you so much everyone for you comments You are all so FANTASTIC !! Mom had her surgery Friday. Talked to her this morning and she is feeling good. Looks like she's going to be in a wheelchair for a few months Im looking into going to California to take care of her when my dd graduates the 1st grade in June. Right now she's in Florida with her retired best buddie going through the surgery and stuff. She cant be alone until she can walk again. I will keep you all posted Thanks again everyone !

Oh bless her and your hearts. It's good she has her best buddy right now, and what a place to be, Florida, right! I hope you can work out going to California.
    I'm glad the surgery is over and everything went well. Is she a young woman? I hope she bounces right back. Maybe that wasn't a good choice of words. LOL But you know what I mean.
    I will keep you guys in my prayers.
    I am going to Aruba Saturday, so I will have a brown lady just for you. How many you want? LOL
    Take care and I hope all goes well.
    Pat

dividiviprincess,
    I'm so happy to hear your Mom had the surgery and is recovering with her buddies, sounds like she is doing well,

love aruba,
    you will have to let me know how those brown ladies go down, will look forward to having one together

Yes Kathy we will. I have never had one, but I hear they are good. We will see you soon! Hope you have a nice flight--see ya there. Woooooooooohooooooooo
    Pat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast