Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our trip report Apr 27th-May 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    Oh bless her and your hearts. It's good she has her best buddy right now, and what a place to be, Florida, right! I hope you can work out going to California.
    I'm glad the surgery is over and everything went well. Is she a young woman? I hope she bounces right back. Maybe that wasn't a good choice of words. LOL But you know what I mean.
    I will keep you guys in my prayers.
    I am going to Aruba Saturday, so I will have a brown lady just for you. How many you want? LOL
    Take care and I hope all goes well.
    Pat
    Hi Pat, thanks for all your kind words My Mom is 65 years old and acts like a 25 year old LOL ! And I would love for you to have some brown ladies for me Haahaa !! How about a dozen or so LOL !!! Thanks again and I will keep posting my Moms recovery

Ok I will have a dozen brown ladies for you--no let's make that a baker's dozen--no that would be 13 and that is bad luck SO I will go ahead and have 14 for you. LOL
    Hope things are going better!
    Pat

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she heals quickly.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    diviprincess
    please make sure your mom knows that love aruba is on island now, and probably drinking 14 brown ladies in honor of you and your mom.

hope your mom's recovery is going well.

Ok I will have a dozen brown ladies for you--no let's make that a baker's dozen--no that would be 13 and that is bad luck SO I will go ahead and have 14 for you. LOL
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    diviprincess
    please make sure your mom knows that love aruba is on island now, and probably drinking 14 brown ladies in honor of you and your mom.

hope your mom's recovery is going well.
    Thanks Andrea Moms doing well and I will be sure to thank love aruba ! I just hope we get to go next year with no bad things happening. I love everyone on here so much!!!

Pat
    Haaahaaa you made me laughTrust me I needed that right now. Thank You !! Hope you have a wonderful trip my Aruba loving friend !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123