Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: our week in paradise....

Nikko,
    great reports , hate to see your going wasn't to much fun, I leave out of ewr also, flying continental, will double check my gates now.
    The topless girl, well I'm sure you son and husband didn't mind the view, I agree ewwww, I would be afraid, I would get burnt
    So glad you enjoyed your food, thats always important to me also.
    Well, as always, seeing bully is always a great joy, that was a nice warm welcome to Aruba he gave you all.

Nikko, sorry we did not meet, I have been busy and spend alot of time at cafe capri. Plus I need to work so I can have some free time with your mom and aunt. Tell them I said hello and can't wait till they come back. They stay with me.

your partner told us what was going on and you sounded like you had your hands full...lol....we had a good time playing pool at busters....place looks great! dont apologize for working! mom was jealous...she is planning on returning....be careful what you wish for!!!!! lol (she says hi!!!)

Aruba since 1979
    loved reading all segments.

eeeww for the seasickness and bigger eeew for the cockroaches.

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    and i just realized i forgot to go to el gaucho and get hubby's chimmichurri sauce....crap!! we always bring some home...he loves it!

told the captain i thought i would help by chumming the waters.....not sure if he thought it was funny...lol

all in all it was an amazing week....goes by soo fast though....

Aruba since 1979
    would you do the tamarijn again?
    happy overall with all inclusive?

Radisson still Jerry's favorite.

C. likes quality of Radisson better, but "free" food better at the Tamarijn. This from the chickee who gains 10 pounds each time she goes there.

I do not care where.

Tamarijn is much better value than the Riu or Occidental.

Jerry would never wear long pants for dinner. For that kind of money and "dress up" he would rather go on a cruise.

Overall this year with the price and the beverage credit the Radisson was cheaper than the Tamarijn.

Palm Beach!!!Oh, and the airport but only when I'm arriving:)

Great review!

That Bully is amazing!!! He did the same thing for us last year! Thanks for sharing!

we definately enjoyed the tam. the all inclusive was great with our son!! that boy is an eating machine...lol the quality of the food was good also. i have no complaints. as a food-a-holic i thoughouly enjoy going out to all the restaurants aruba has to offer....i did kinda miss that aspect of it...but i would definately do it again. the people were wonderful at the tam and i felt very comfortable letting nicky roam around.

me--i would be happy anywhere.....ITS ARUBA! LOL

Hi,

Would you recommend any particular blocks? We're off to the Tam on 5th sept and was going to email a request for a specific area (I know its not guaranteed!).

We'd quite like the blocks which have already had the bathrooms refurbed and we think the ground floor would be better than the second floor as the balconys look quite open to the neighbours!

Whats the beach area like in front of blocks 11,12,13?

I've enjoyed reading your holiday story and it's made me more excited about going there!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast