Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Paul and Andrea J. Nov 7 - 21.......trip 30 something 5 or 6?

Aruba since 1979
    In the groove now.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    In the groove now.
    I knew it wouldn't take long... enjoy!

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I'm glad things worked out for our accomodations as far as what you are supposed to have. Pretty sad that until Paul mentioned he knew Lilliana nothing was happening. Makes you wonder how many other people would have been stuck without knowing someone. Have a great trip and looking forward to your reports.

Glad you got your groove reno sounds like many bad decisions... Thankfully you are in Aruba and I'm sure will enjoy every second you can
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Glad Paul got everything straightened out with the room. Regarding the refurnished rooms at the Ren, I had seen pictures of the living room area. My first thought was that the furniture looked ugly and uncomfortable. A vinyl couch. What were they thinking?

Glad you guys made it safe and sound. When you go out to the private Island and fall asleep on the beach, you will forget all about the room. At least you got a trade thru II so it was pretty good deal. I have seen a new room last summer but I never sat down so that makes a big difference. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Look past the room stuff and wet bathroom floor...enjoy your vacation in Aruba !! I'm in count down mode...11 months 2 weeks LOL

Remember...

The Renaissance rooms have never been the attraction.....the Renaissance Staff and the Private Island have always been the attraction.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    Day 2 Nov 8

Weather started out somewhat grey and still (meaning no breeze) but as the day wore on, the breeze picked up and the sun was blazing hot. By 3 pm, praying for a cloud or 2 (in memory of mrs viera as this was her saying)

I have moved forward and stopped sweating the stuff we have no control over here at the resort and feel badly for the older (than me) folks that are having issues with the bathroom and uncomfortable furniture. I don’t own here, so I will just shut up.

We went over to the island earlier this morning, but with no breeze at that point and the pesky biting flies, we opted out of there before noon and made camp at the lagoon beach. Occasionally hopped into the ocean and hopped into the pool and did a lot of reading.

I ran a few errands this afternoon and we met up with friends, Joe and Sena for dinner at Wacky Wahoo.
    3 grouper dinners were ordered and one steak. All delicious. Service good.
    The place was very busy.
    With tip the bill was about $150 without liquor……..we all had iced tea.

Visited and donated to Marriott’s bottom line.
    To Hell with the Buffalo machines.

Tomorrow plans include beach and King Ribs for take out dinner.

I am so envious! I am suffering for some serious Aruba hangover. It consumed my mind all day while at work this week. I only have 341 days left! Don't forget to have a Linda's. I had mine on Monday but missed Wed and Fri. Enjoy your vacation!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast