Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Pegmeister's trip 11/23 to 12/4

Thanks so much for all of your postings. It really helps a newbie make plans for the next trip. I cant wait to try some of the restaurants you all talk about. We were lucky enough to go to Aruba last year on a work trip and fell in love with it. We are going back in May and taking my boyfriends grown kids and their significant others! It is just the right mix of comfortable and exotic, fun and relaxing and of course I love that there is no shortage of wonderful eateries!

May is a great time to be in Aruba. I like May and November the best because it's a little quieter and you don't have to worry much about making dinner reservations. This trip we didn't make any reservations and had no issues. I always have a restaurant list but rarely stick to it. I try not to go to the same restaurant twice in a trip but we do seem to have our favorites. Glad you find the trip reports helpful. I just love reading everyone's reports!!!

Peg,

Nice meeting you and Tom and great posts, enjoy the December weather and thanks for sharing your story.

Dave

Hi Dave, it was nice to meet you guys!! Hope the rest of your trip was fabulous!!

Sorry to hear about the battery Peg. Thanks for sharing your special trip with us.

Lisa, we went to Sears the next morning to buy jumping cables. The salesman told us he had a jump box in his car that we could take and return. We asked if he wanted us to leave a deposit and he shook his head and laughed. It worked great and was easier to use than cables. So we returned it and had them put in a new battery. Sorry, went a little off topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Lisa, we went to Sears the next morning to buy jumping cables. The salesman told us he had a jump box in his car that we could take and return. We asked if he wanted us to leave a deposit and he shook his head and laughed. It worked great and was easier to use than cables. So we returned it and had them put in a new battery. Sorry, went a little off topic!
    Very nice of him! Sounds like your car was just a little jealous of your trip!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Glad it all worked out Peg.

I bet you wish you were home doing laundry instead so no one ever!

I have so enjoyed reading your posts. So glad you had a wonderful time and arrived home safely. Look forward to reading your future postings.

Thank you for sharing your vacation....sorry about the dead battery......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345