Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A perfect holiday in Aruba

Thanks you all for all the nice compliments!
    Photography is my main hobby but have mostly to less time. But that's no excuse when going to Aruba! So my handluggage was my camera bag (about 10kg.), tripod in the suitcase and off we went!

@ Serene56: camera is a Canon 30D, but i'm sure you can make these kind of pictures with most dslr's. A tip: wait with taking pictures until the sun is all gone. Then you'll see a lot of color in the sky (be quick in Aruba since sundown goes fast. When the sun is dissapeared behind the horizon, you've got about 20 minutes. Only thing is to place your camera stable or on a tripod.

@ tnbelle53: our report says it all. Our next holiday in Aruba will definately be in Manchebo!

@ KATH2ME: I can assure you that my girlfriend wasn't to happy with all the lizzards as well. For me they are just great models

Niels (Charley is a nick name)

Quote Originally Posted by Charley View Post

@ Serene56: camera is a Canon 30D, but i'm sure you can make these kind of pictures with most dslr's. A tip: wait with taking pictures until the sun is all gone. Then you'll see a lot of color in the sky (be quick in Aruba since sundown goes fast. When the sun is dissapeared behind the horizon, you've got about 20 minutes. Only thing is to place your camera stable or on a tripod.
    Niels (Charley is a nick name)

Ok-- i think I am heading out to the NET to see if I canupgrade my little digital camera- if a camera makes that much of a difference I will mortgage my house. the colors-- oh my,

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    Ok-- i think I am heading out to the NET to see if I canupgrade my little digital camera- if a camera makes that much of a difference I will mortgage my house. the colors-- oh my,
    Well, mortgaging you house might be a bit too drastic , dslr's are not that expensive anymore. But if you do buy one and want some further tips and tricks, just let me know!

What awesome pics.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12