0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
  • Could have been more helpful

0 0%

Thread: Playa Linda

Baby beach El Paseo Ranch

Thumbs up Playa Linda

We love Aruba! We stayed at Playa Linda for our vacation and the resort was really nice. We had maid services every day and everyone was really nice and helpful!

The food is great. One of the best restaurants was The old man and the sea. We rented a car and got to see quite a lot of the island. The best experience we had was when we went horseback riding with El Paseo Ranch ( A group of friends of us recommended us this ranch, since they had so much fun when visiting them on their cruise vacation. Making reservations was a bit difficult since this ranch is relatively new and they were not affiliated to The Palm Tours, who have the monopoly in all the resorts when booking an activity on the island. We finally made reservations online for the sunset tour and it was sensational! The horses were well kept and they behaved great for the whole tour! I was a little hesitant at first when I read about the horses being ill nourished and weak at some of the ranches. Well, this was not the case at this ranch at all! The horses looked reat and very well maintained. Our guide even brought snacks for them along the ride. We got to see beautiful views of the island and from a horse's back with the wind in your face, it gives the activity a whole other experience. Our guide was so nice and gave us all the attention, and than some more! My wife (being a first time rider) was scared at first, so the guide walked besides her for the first half hour of the tour untill she felt confident enough to ride by herself. Now she can't wait to go back!

I would definetly recommend this activity with this ranch for everyone who wants to do some fun activities on their vacation!
    Last edited by Masi; 03-01-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: spell check

Aruba since 1979
    not sure why there is a poll for this thread.
    i closed the poll

going to move the entire thread to MY ARUBA STORY