Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posted my trip report w/photos - May 7-17

Posted my trip report w/photos - May 7-17

Finally finished the trip report...if it's too boring, just look at the photos.

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/trip-r ... /amy_mike/

Just click on the photos within the trip report to make them larger.

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Perfectly wonderful as always! Just wishing there were a description on the photos so we know what is where. Image 54? Passions? Looks beautiful besides yummy.

LOL, went to www.restaurantsaruba.com and saw what you ate ...I should have recognized my favorite crab salad in the background. NOW I know dh will try the Prosciutto di Parma ... he said it looks delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Perfectly wonderful as always! Just wishing there were a description on the photos so we know what is where. Image 54? Passions? Looks beautiful besides yummy.

LOL, went to www.restaurantsaruba.com and saw what you ate ...I should have recognized my favorite crab salad in the background. NOW I know dh will try the Prosciutto di Parma ... he said it looks delicious.

Great detective work!

I'm getting hungry looking at it now! It was really good - not sure which I liked better - my dish or the crab salad (and Mike wasn't very good at letting me share his crab salad this year either so I could tell which one was his favorite. LOL!)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    I hate it when the DHs do not share proportionately.
    They tend to forget..........."what's mine is mine and what's yours is MINE"

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I hate it when the DHs do not share proportionately.
    They tend to forget..........."what's mine is mine and what's yours is MINE"
    LOL!! Mike taught me that phrase (for me to use)....it's unfortunate that he forgets it now though - especially when it comes to crab salad! And he eats faster than me....so I snoozed and I loosed. LOL! But I'll remember next time to get my fork ready!

As usual another wondeful review Amy.
    Thanks for sharing it with us!

Great review Amy, we are green with envy !!!! Too long to wait till Dh and I get our turn on the island of paradise...November...so we always enjoy reading about other folks journeys....thanks again !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thanks! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.

Amy,

Thanks for taking the time to share the details with us. Based on your recommendation, I have made dinner reservations at Amadeus. We are also booked at Pinchos and MJ's. My wife likes to "wing it" a few nights but I'm sure we will be back at Cuba's Cookin' which we discovered 2 years ago and I love the food and atmosphere...and Mojitos!

Curacao looks like fun if I can get my wife off of the beach long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnev View Post
    Amy,

Thanks for taking the time to share the details with us. Based on your recommendation, I have made dinner reservations at Amadeus. We are also booked at Pinchos and MJ's. My wife likes to "wing it" a few nights but I'm sure we will be back at Cuba's Cookin' which we discovered 2 years ago and I love the food and atmosphere...and Mojitos!

Curacao looks like fun if I can get my wife off of the beach long enough.
    I know what you mean...it took us 15 years and 21 trips to Aruba before we finally made our way over to Curacao. Hoping to go back again and also maybe do a day trip to Bonaire next time now that we've got the itch for other islands.

Hope you like Amadeus as much as we did! Tell Marc and Thomas that we said hello!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast