Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posted my trip report w/photos - May 7-17

Love the pix...I know there was a link to the embroidered cuzzies on the forum somewhere, but I can't find it..where did u get urs? thanks
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by bryanne911 View Post
    Love the pix...I know there was a link to the embroidered cuzzies on the forum somewhere, but I can't find it..where did u get urs? thanks
    A lady from Northern MN does them out of her home. Here's her website:
    http://lilylaneembroidery.com/
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks so much..I'm going to copy that down so I won't forget it..I'm gonna order one for everyone in our party...we are all going to be first time visitors!
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by bryanne911 View Post
    Thanks so much..I'm going to copy that down so I won't forget it..I'm gonna order one for everyone in our party...we are all going to be first time visitors!
    Have fun designing them! So many colors and designs to choose from!

We did the same thing for our Aruba trip last Sept. - made one for all of our friends that were going to be there. Here are a few of them:

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12