Aruba Beach

Thread: radisson 11/11-11/17

radisson 11/11-11/17

just got back from radisson,great relaxing trip stayed 11/11-11/17.this was our 4th visit in the last 2 years.Beach looks just like it did last year so if your going don't worry,actually didn't notice any storm damage at all,except more mosquitos than usual but still not enough to ruin any vacation.
    Restaurants visited:
    giannis -had the seafood risotto excellent wife had gnocchi also excellent if eating outside wear off for bugs that goes for any outside dining right now
    madame janette-had almond grouper as usual excellent, wife had
    gianni versace filet mignon loved it as always ,need the off though.
    el gauchos - first time great el gaucho steak ,empenada appetizer was excellent almost ordered a second plate of it,for dessert have to try the fried cheesecake and carmel crepes
    iguana cantina-newer place in the outdoor mall across from holiday inn-great food they didn't skimp on the shrimp fajitas
    and great drink prices 3 amstel brights and a margarita for $10.
    texas de brazil and tony romas we always go to, our little tradition
    stuffed ourselves at both .
    Didn't do any excursions this time just relaxed ,kids did not come with us on this one.Already looking at coming back in the spring with the kids and parents.very depressed right now this always happens when i get back but looking foward to bringing the kids for their second visit .new water park is big and taxi driver said it is supposed to be opened at the end of the month i think probably a little later maybe middle of december.thanks for the help i recieved on planning this trip, if i could be of help to anyone just ask.

Any Aruba beach...
    Thanks for the review! Start planning that next trip now.